Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting only LL surgery instead of looksmaxxing the face is smarter imo

LL is probably risky af, and who knows what health problems it leaves you with as you age. There must be a reason why surgerymaxxing King Tom Cruise hasn't done it.

LL is probably risky af, and who knows what health problems it leaves you with as you age. There must be a reason why surgerymaxxing King Tom Cruise hasn't done it.
Who tf will do LL if they are a celebrity and got shit ton of Money ? They dont care and will get anything that they want.

Hmm I was considering getting it but idk

My height is kinda shit 5'10 but its not terrible. And I heard LL is unsafe as fuck so I might pass on it tbh. Already getting facial surgery.

Good base for LL. I’d say go for it
It's too expensive.

I could afford it but then I would have to cancel my SEAmaxxing trip or cancel my facial surgery.

I mean I'm not happy with my height but it also never really brought me any comments / problems in my life so I guess it's not something that should take priority fixing, unlike my face.

it's not something that should take priority fixing, unlike my face.
Height > Face unless you have an extremely good base

Height > Face unless you have an extremely good base
It's the other way around.

Yeah sure height is mogger if I go to 6'2-6'4, but that ain't happening even with LL so..

What is the point of me going to 6'0, not worth the deal, better to get facial surgery tbh.

If I was 5'5 or less I would get LL but I'm not.

Maybe if I get rich somehow I'll do it.

Who tf will do LL if they are a celebrity and got shit ton of Money ? They dont care and will get anything that they want.
Cruise is 5'7 and has devoted his life to looksmaxxing. He has to stand on boxes while shooting his films kek. He's been made fun of for his height his whole career. He's a complete narcissist and Scientology quack. If LL worked he could have made himself normal height. If he didn't care, he wouldn't wear shoes with large heels. :feelskek:

how much height can LL surgery give you these days? used to be only like 2 inches

how much height can LL surgery give you these days? used to be only like 2 inches
Up to 7 inches I think. One man had 7 inches done if I’m not wrong

Just cripple yourself for something millions of men are born with theory
do you actually end up crippled? like will a manlet with a high ape index (sadly that's not me) have serious issues after LL?

First thing that happens is that they will have to re-learn how to walk and run. Their leg strength and endurance, as you would expect, decreases drastically. Their basic motor functions and muscle memory in the lower body are therefore re-wired. We don't know if it will ever recover as this is relatively new so there are no longitudinal studies. However, the one thing that seems most suspicious is that the risk rate is far higher than any other procedure, medical OR cosmetic. With a risk rate that high in the short term, there would be even more complications in the long term. Keep in mind this is ASSUMING SUCCESS, as rate of failure is extremely high. And if the procedure fails? You will never walk again.
Brootal. I think I'll wait till one day tech improves. Esp as me going to 5'2 or even 5'4 probs won't make much of a difference (esp with a 1 ape index - I need arm lengthening too).

damn,that is fucking insane,,your body proportions would be so fucked up
Need arm length surgery next and torso surgery then chest surgery then neck surgery to fix proportions

by the time they are done with you they will make you look like frankstein

Need arm length surgery next and torso surgery then chest surgery then neck surgery to fix proportions
Longer neck = meh. Arm surgery only useful if your APE index is 1 or below, otherwise you'll probs look more proportional.

LOL this meme is such bullshit
Bro it's kind of true. If a ugly short guy becomes tall, girls will prefer a guy with better face who is 2 inches less than him. Just LL surgery is useless. First get all face surgeries then if nothing works consider it. The OP is 5 '8 which is a decent height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back