Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting mogged in a big city

life is suifuel

life is suifuel

Greycel
Went to a big city in my state for the birthday of one of my friends. While driving down those streets looking out the window, I got GIGA MOGGED by these guys who had better skin, were white, taller, had better jawline, and better facial harmony than me. Also with me being an ethnicel, it hurt so bad seeing people of my race dating white guys.

I also saw a massive amount of Asian female and white male relationships which was brutal. RIP ricecels.

Had to take an elevator during my trip that was super crowded. Stood in the middle and got giga heightmogged by this old ass white dude who was like at least 6'6". Like this dude must've not had a hard day in his life. If you're a tallcel AND white then you are the chads among incels and you'd have to look like the elephant man to not get laid.

The mogging in this place was so much worse than my hometown. If I ever moneymaxx and move to a big city it'll be even more over because the age pill would've gotten me by then.
Fuck and I'm falling behind in college too. I might start LDARing and live off unemployment until I rope.

Never go out cuz I always get mogged by rich college guys who wear blue shirts

You think that’s bad? I’m a 5’9” curry in the US who goes to a majority white college every weekday. I get mogged to hell and back by white zoomers, and I’ve had guys who look damn near twice my size walk past me in the hallways and on campus, beyond brutal

I also saw a massive amount of Asian female and white male relationships which was brutal. RIP ricecels.
I see this a fuckton too, and curry foid + white male also

That's why I try not to go to places where there might be lots of people around