Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting mogged everywhere even in vidya

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Trying to play rocket league. No matter what I do I am stuck in the fucking bronze league, which if you don't know is where all the noobs and beginners play. Except I've been playing video games all my life. I even have a pretty good gaming PC. I've put in an ungodly amount of effort into this stupid game. Sports I tried playing football, I wasn't allowed on the field even once. School I barely scraped by in the stupid people tier. I look like an acne popsicle. Even social skills I'm a fucking moron. The constant mogging is actually worse then being a sexless virgin. Even foids mog me in the worst way possible. Why was I even born. Fuck this life, fuck my genes.

Last edited:
:feelsrope:
Getting IQ mogged is brutal

Video games are full of normiecels now who play video games ultra competitively as some cope from their shit life (they won’t ever admit this)

Back in the 1990s and early mid 2000s online gaming was so much easier to be good in, most people played out of fun, not as some way to replace real life reward with, back then people didn’t grind their lives away tying to compete and maximise every little thing, so it was easy to be at the top in ranked.

Normiecels gotta cope some how, and since they’re getting sex maybe once a year or a new gf once every few years, they have a lot of spare time during the long ass periods of time where they go without relations with women

Even at Vidya you need to have good genetics like have insane reactions and instant thinking. We would call this esports atheletism.

With shit like DotA 2 giving millions in prize money, you're gonna get esports atheletic people joining

Cope, IQ is irrelevant for your happiness. Low IQ Dark triad chad lifemog us to blackholes and back
High IQ at least you have something to live for. Low IQ incel is like getting mogged to the power of mogged.

Cope, IQ is irrelevant for your happiness. Low IQ Dark triad chad lifemog us to blackholes and back
cope-cope
it is true that the main factor is looks, but that doesn't mean IQ is completely irrevelant, it matters a lot, especially for us incels
a high IQ poorcel is a lot more likely to have enough money for surgerymaxxing, compared to a low IQ cel
high IQ cel has to study less to get through college, so he can cope better etc, it gives a clear advantage tbhngl

High IQ at least you have something to live for. Low IQ incel is like getting mogged to the power of mogged.
cope
cope-cope
it is true that the main factor is looks, but that doesn't mean IQ is completely irrevelant, it matters a lot, especially for us incels
a high IQ poorcel is a lot more likely to have enough money for surgerymaxxing, compared to a low IQ cel
high IQ cel has to study less to get through college, so he can cope better etc, it gives a clear advantage tbhngl
cope, high IQ people realize their situation and are less happy

cope

cope, high IQ people realize their situation and are less happy
cope, even though low IQ cels are unaware, they are unhappy either way
high IQ: more likely to earn more: better copes / higher chance to surgerymaxx and ascend

Btw some ricecel named Ana won 2m at 18 and 3m at 19 for winning the DotA 2 tournament.

He just turned 20 and has a net worth of 6m meaning his financial situation is already secured just from playing Vidya for a few years.

Meanwhile wagecucks may never touch that in their entire life

Btw some ricecel named Ana won 2m at 18 and 3m at 19 for winning the DotA 2 tournament.

He just turned 20 and has a net worth of 6m meaning his financial situation is already secured just from playing Vidya for a few years.

Meanwhile wagecucks may never touch that in their entire life
Brutal
Next year, I will probably get a job, where I will be earning 6000 dollars a year

DotA 2 tournament.
I seriously don't see the appeal behind MOBA games..

Regarding OP, yes I also suck at multiplayer games. I get so frustrated, I can't even enjoy vidya.

Bullshit happiness is an emotion not a cognitive function. I'm actually not that low IQ on IQ tests, just fucking retarded anyways. If I would have had a normal body my brain would probably be working. Instead, lifelong depression has destroyed my ability to care enough to get any thinking in. My brain is atrophying faster as I age. Fucking hell... When I was a child I was actually fucking gifted. Depression, pain, and suffering, being mogged constantly, have destroyed my soul.

Bullshit happiness is an emotion not a cognitive function. I'm actually not that low IQ on IQ tests, just fucking retarded anyways. If I would have had a normal body my brain would probably be working. Instead, lifelong depression has destroyed my ability to care enough to get any thinking in. My brain is atrophying faster as I age. Fucking hell... When I was a child I was actually fucking gifted. Depression, pain, and suffering, being mogged constantly, have destroyed my soul.
if you are an incel , you will be unhappy either way, daily life of an incel is enough destroy any brain
but if you are high IQ, you can have some occasional lifefuel, will have better copes, it won't make you happy, but you can cope with claiming you have mental superiority
maybe it is because I am a low IQ cel, I overvalue it, you might be right

if you are an incel , you will be unhappy either way, daily life of an incel is enough destroy any brain
but if you are high IQ, you can have some occasional lifefuel, will have better copes, it won't make you happy, but you can cope with claiming you have mental superiority
maybe it is because I am a low IQ cel, I overvalue it, you might be right

Highest IQ people in the world. Other then hawking, who still SMV mogs the shit out of all of us even dead, and a few ethnics, all chads/stacies. Genes are a package.

high IQ: more likely to earn more: better copes / higher chance to surgerymaxx and ascend
yeah, so many people succesfully surgerymaxx, JFL
you are delusional if you think surgery will fix your whole face. then literally every billionaire would be a gigachad if it was that easy

Genes are a package.
I don't agree with this tbh
Some of the smartest people I met irl were truecels, some of them were chadlites, I don't believe there is a correlation
I never met a chad that I would call smart though
A list of 18 people is meaningless tbh, you could have 18 genius 170 IQ gigachads, that wouldn't affect the average, it is basically cherrypicking
Most people who dominate intelligence based fields are not particularly attractive, my high IQ engineer friends even joke about how ugly their entire course is
yeah, so many people succesfully surgerymaxx, JFL
you are delusional if you think surgery will fix your whole face. then literally every billionaire would be a gigachad if it was that easy
Cope, why do you see it as two strict ends?
It is true that no amount of money/IQ cannot simulate a fraction of a chads life experience
Yes, all incels have shitty lives but some have it shittier than the others
If I had more money, I would be happier, as I would be able to cope a lot better
I would be able to afford alcohol, buy better food, better headphones for music, and most importantly I wouldn't have to wageslave years of my life, I would have more time to read the stuff I want to read
Yes it is all cope but that doesn't mean the quality of my life wouldn't increase
I wish I was a high IQcel tbh

Last edited:
too true this makes it hard to get a job

Trying to play rocket league.
Playing racecar games and sports games is chad-tier behavior. You're basically watching NFL/nascar, shame on you.

Only sports gaves forgivable to play are 1987 Blades of Steel (Konamic Ice Hockey) and original '93 NBA Jam because fat guys beating the shit out of average guys and HE'S ON FIRE