Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious getting jew pills (anti depressant anti anxiety thing)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
lol the good old unironically meme keep rolling out the old tropes to deflect the point again
when you run out of ANYTHING TO RETORT just a good old unironically one line bullshit spammaxxx
retard
its a blanket send all, response form a norman again its the same styling it out dumbass angle

give it up NEETARD
every message you write somehow makes you look even dumber than before
which is impressive considering what you've written so far ngl

Your initial low dose won't do much. Then if you increase it, it will numb all your emotions (good and bad) and your dick. You will be a zombie who can't even fap. In other words, you need to trade up from SSRIs asap like I recommended in your earlier thread
what do i need to trade up with, im thinking of leaving school becos cannot handle it

what do i need to trade up with, im thinking of leaving school becos cannot handle it
NDRIs are good, and benzos for relaxation. You probably cant ask for them though. So you need to read about the drugs, see what symptoms they treat and then tell the doctor you have those. Like for NDRIs, depression + lack of energy + lack of motivation (and SSRIs not working) might do the trick

NDRIs are good, and benzos for relaxation. You probably cant ask for them though. So you need to read about the drugs, see what symptoms they treat and then tell the doctor you have those. Like for NDRIs, depression + lack of energy + lack of motivation (and SSRIs not working) might do the trick
oh ok, but i might leave school and drop out becaause the school is making everyone sit together in close for corana virus or something and It triggers my anxiety bad af when im there alone

ill have to reasearch that ndri's before i consult my doctor,

Yes have been on SSRI and diazepam many years ago, and recently got back on them after the noodle blackpilled me.

They do work, but not immediately, you need to start heavier then weane off with the SSRI, and the only real side effect is you won't get boners anymore.

The anxiety meds it depends what kind you're getting, the obvious issue I found with mine was weird sleep patterns. Also tolerance builds up, and while they help with anxiety in general, they won't prevent an anxiety attack if something triggers it, at least not in the kind of doses a Dr will give you.
Elab
Noradrenalindopaminreuptakeinhibitors?

ill just
every message you write somehow makes you look even dumber than before
which is impressive considering what you've written so far ngl
ill just keep on hammering you NGL LDAR TBF TLDR DIDNT READ
ONE MESSAGE A DAY TO ERASE YOUR ASS IS NO SWEAT IM WASTING YOUR TIME WHEN YOU REPLY, YOU DUMB ASS

Also repeated low iq low effort replies and then claiming im low iq, how does this reversed logic work, compared to your posts it isnt even close, your comparing my posts against what, against yours, and you HAVE PRODUCED SHIT, LITERAL BOLLUCKS

AGAIN ITS HERR DER SHIT SLINGING, then one question, ok then what you done/produced, where are your high iq posts and ideas and postulations that are better than what you are criticising?
Then its ahhhhh ohhhhhhhh ill go straight to misdirection again because HERRR DERRRR I HAVENT PRODUCED SHIT MYSELF

FUCK OFF BACK TO NORMANDY YOU PATHETIC AMOEBA IQ WORM

Last edited:
Those Jewpills sound scary, do you still feel like yourself when you take them, I cannot imagine having my perspective and feelings being altered by drugs.

I tried it for a month, I couldn't have proper boners.

Those Jewpills sound scary, do you still feel like yourself when you take them, I cannot imagine having my perspective and feelings being altered by drugs.
feels normal just a bit numb when i tried ritalin i felt super chilled
I tried it for a month, I couldn't have proper boners.
brutal ngl

Yes goyim, become dependent on my useless pills, so I can milk every shekel out of you.

O7TOxn