Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting drunk and being sad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Drinking wine and getting drunk. Angry as fuck too that my post count isn't what it should be. Mods should refund me my time and effort by changing my name color to transcendental or some shit. Go get drunk guys it's fun

At least you dont look like a bear

I hope BummerDrummer isn't too sad, he won the war after all

what do you mean
NO WHAT THE FUCK NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WHERES MY GREEN COLOR

>:^( I POSTED THERE LIKE 700 TIMES

what do you mean
NO WHAT THE FUCK NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WHERES MY GREEN COLOR
You're fucked now. All that time and effort down the drain. You may as well kill yourself now. You lost more posts than I did or anyone else. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

>:^( I POSTED THERE LIKE 700 TIMES
Rip man, the mods even checked in the thread 10 hours before it was banned, but still they decided to ban it only at page 40 or smth, fuck these fags

Rip man, the mods even checked in the thread 10 hours before it was banned, but still they decided to ban it only at page 40 or smth, fuck these fags
Fucking hell. Gets me pissed

Parents won't let me buy alcohol even though I am 21

This ugly boy loves drinking tbh.

I'm not drunk but i'm sad

Drinking wine and getting drunk. Angry as fuck too that my post count isn't what it should be. Mods should refund me my time and effort by changing my name color to transcendental or some shit. Go get drunk guys it's fun
nah its just misery in a bottle... I'm big into booze but by yourself it's just a way of passing time and trying not to think

i never got drunk maybe i should try it but it seems pointless tbh