Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting cucked is inevitable

F

fishstick29

Greycel
I don’t even try to go after foids anymore. It’s pointless. Anytime I think I’m finally getting something going with one, I get cucked and height mogged by a chad (I’m 5’7). I’m a nice guy with a good personality, and Mr.Fratboi with nothing to offer except sex gets all the attention? It’s utter bullshit.
A couple weeks ago, there was a Becky I met that I had my eye on. She just started working at the bar across the street from my apartment. I was in my usual corner when she started talking to me. Intense eye contact, slutty body language, the whole thing. We talked for an hour or two. I thought we had good chemistry and she was giving me signals. I stayed until the bar closed and offered to walk her to her car. She then says No and that her boyfriend is waiting for her outside. Whore had a boyfriend the whole time? I exited and saw him. He was a 6’4, white fuckboi. Foids like her should be getting with someone like me, on their looksmatch range. Why do Chads get all the women. it’s retarded how Foids only want Chads who will treat them like shit.

I feel like your entire existence in life is just getting cucked if you are not a chad, maybe chadlite but idk what the life of a chadlite is like.

Existance is just one giant cuck for guys like us.

This post is clearly written by a normiefaggot the language is blackpill tik tok and cuck fantasy
Mods ban this faggot

Chad loves foids more than foids love Chad. It is a transaction where demand and supply is controlled by foiddom.

I feel like your entire existence in life is just getting cucked if you are not a chad, maybe chadlite but idk what the life of a chadlite is like.

Existance is just one giant cuck for guys like us.
Life Is luck

Life Is luck
Pretty much is yeah, it appears even the motivation for hard work might be genetic too, genetics being another word for luck

You're glowing hard, niggerboi :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: