Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting Clean off Benzos

Cokeman

Cokeman

Greycel
hi guys. Im on benzodiazepines since January again because of severe anxiety attacks. Other drugs couldnt help supressing the attacks so I had to go to my old friend lorazepam. I was addicted to them 3 years ago but I used them as a recreational drug back then. Getting off them was already hard back then even without crumpling anxiety attacks with basically puking all the time. Anyone got similar experiences and got any advice?

i've abused them since i was like 17, i take xanax, klonpin, ativan. but if i quit i would die from withdrawl im thinking but i've cut down a lot tbh to lower my tolerance

my doc gave me promethazine for the attacks... thank you doc for the worst anxiety attack of my life. Xanax doesnt really help me much I just fall asleep. Currently I am on 1.5 mg Lorazepam daily and am highly functional at my job. Doesnt even make me a bit sleepy I just feel normal with the pills.

Tbh sobrietycels will power mog me

hi guys. Im on benzodiazepines since January again because of severe anxiety attacks. Other drugs couldnt help supressing the attacks so I had to go to my old friend lorazepam.
SSRIs could not help you? usually they work well for anxiety (after a few weeks).
You really should not take benzodiazepins long term. Try to taper them off gradually before you develop a serious addiction.

Benzos fucking terrify me after what happened to Jordan Peterson. :giga:

SSRIs could not help you? usually they work well for anxiety (after a few weeks).
You really should not take benzodiazepins long term. Try to taper them off gradually before you develop a serious addiction.

I take ssri's for about 2 years now and it worked for that time. My anxiety flared up around christmas time and more or less everyday since then I took benzos altough the dosage was much less then.
lmao what the fuck seriously?
yeah he thought it would chill me down enough because he didnt want to give out benzos.

what happend to peterson? I read his books but havent heard much of him in a while

I take ssri's for about 2 years now and it worked for that time. My anxiety flared up around christmas time and more or less everyday since then I took benzos altough the dosage was much less then.

yeah he thought it would chill me down enough because he didnt want to give out benzos.

what happend to peterson? I read his books but havent heard much of him in a while
from what i have heard, he got addicted to kpins. pretty badly. usually they will throw out Hydroxyzine if they refuse benzos

from what i have heard, he got addicted to kpins. pretty badly. usually they will throw out Hydroxyzine if they refuse benzos
shit didnt heard of that. I will try to dose down starting tomorrow. I think starting with 0,75 mg instead of 1 mg daily could work. Should I reduce every week or every two weeks?

shit didnt heard of that. I will try to dose down starting tomorrow. I think starting with 0,75 mg instead of 1 mg daily could work. Should I reduce every week or every two weeks?
people get really hysteric regarding benzo addiction, honestly, 1mg of kpin a day isn't bad. i started lowering my doses about about once a week to lower my tolerance, it's working pretty well honestly

people get really hysteric regarding benzo addiction, honestly, 1mg of kpin a day isn't bad. i started lowering my doses about about once a week to lower my tolerance, it's working pretty well honestly
I think its absolutly do-able but for me it takes more will power than quitting cigs. I quit cigs for 4 months ago and dont miss it. Hope it will work with benzos the same way

I think its absolutly do-able but for me it takes more will power than quitting cigs. I quit cigs for 4 months ago and dont miss it. Hope it will work with benzos the same way
i quit smoking cigs in 2015. i'm still really addicted to nicotine so i took up the vaping shit, it really works for me, i went from 36mg nicotine to 3mg.

last year I've managed to go from 1mg Clonazepam to 0.25mg, but I hit a point I can't go any lower
in the long term, benzos will absolutely ruin your brain.. scary shit ngl

i take 4 mg of klonopin a day, i am FUUUUCKED

I’m on gabs too lol, a large amount 1200mg daily
lmao me too, gaba is so good with weed, opiates, benzos, etc. it feels really good even on it's own, especially combined with the staggering method

lmao me too, gaba is so good with weed, opiates, benzos, etc. it feels really good even on it's own, especially combined with the staggering method
Staggering doses is the only way to do gabs, they’re so much fun with other combos, I usually take it with kratom

Staggering doses is the only way to do gabs, they’re so much fun with other combos, I usually take it with kratom
yeah, i meant with peanut butter, Naproxen sodium, it enchances it like a mother fucker, i've tried kratom before, what strain is the best, like red vein, white, etc?

Lol yeah no wonder people get addicted with the dosages that doctors prescribe, for most benzos they're wayyy too fucking high

yeah, i meant with peanut butter, Naproxen sodium, it enchances it like a mother fucker, i've tried kratom before, what strain is the best, like red vein, white, etc?
Red for euphoria, white and green are a bit more stimulant

Nice profile pic, bro.

So instead of decreasing I have now even decreased to 2mg a day fml