Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting all of my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I’m pretty damn nervous to say the least. This is my first ever surgery. My mom forced me to do this. I fucking hope I don’t wake up and start acting retarded. I’ve seen videos of people waking up from surgeries and start acting like turbo retards. If that shit happens to me I feel like I would end up saying something stupid and end up getting my ass beat. At least I’ll be sleeping through the surgery. I’ll post an update after the surgery.

Last edited:
I should do it too.
I often bite my inner cheek when I chew food

I should do it too.
I often bite my inner cheek when I chew food
Well hey, at least you don’t have to get them ripped out of your jaw and wake up in pain

I’m pretty damn nervous to say the least. This is my first ever surgery. My mom forced me to do this. I fucking hope I don’t wake up and start acting retarded. I’ve seen videos of people waking up from surgeries and start acting like turbo retards. If that shit happens to me I feel like I would end up saying something stupid and end up getting my ass beat. At least I’ll be sleeping through the surgery.
I think the time they drugged me for that I insulted my mum that was with me there and couldnt remember :feelskek: she said I said smth like get out of here you old woman or old hag or smth

Sounds bad to get it all done at once, I had them removed a few years ago. I was awake for the first surgery, definitely was worried about bacteria hitting my eye as there are some horror stories about that. Why was I awake? I was recovering from an arm injury and was afraid I’d hit it and have to deal with pain for days.

I think the time they drugged me for that I insulted my mum that was with me there and couldnt remember :feelskek: she said I said smth like get out of here you old woman or old hag or smth
I really hope I don’t embarrass myself by doing that. I feel like I would call my mom or the surgeon a nigger or something stupid like that.
Sounds bad to get it all done at once, I had them removed a few years ago. I was awake for the first surgery, definitely was worried about bacteria hitting my eye as there are some horror stories about that. Why was I awake? I was recovering from an arm injury and was afraid I’d hit it and have to deal with pain for days.
Damn

I hope you wake up screaming some blackpills

You'll enjoy the gas.

are they that bad? usually this is kind of an unnecessary jewbuxx operation, unless they are really bad.

OP, no worries, I had the same fears before they took mine out. When you wake up, they will ask you if you feel okay, just give them two thumbs up and don't try to speak.

If yours are impacted like mine were, you won't be able to speak, because they'll have so much gauze in your mouth to soak up the blood.

Doesn’t removing them change your jaw shape? I’ll never remove mine. Most people don’t need to remove them anyways. (((They))) only recommend you do it because of the money

(((They))) only recommend you do it because of the money
Normscum
You'll enjoy the gas.

tell us how it goes man i will probably have to get mine removed one of these days too

I removed my wisdom teeth recently is pretty ok, this things are pretty advanced these days you feel some pain after the surgery but it is almost nothing, at least for me, because I already broke both of my arms were the bone came out from the flesh, and there were the times that some group of normies beat me up on high school so the pain oif removing some teeth is almost nothing you going to be ok boyo.

Got it down a few months ago. Literally you fall asleep in the dentists chair and then magically wake up in a wheel chair less than an hour later, it feels like being born.

I removed my wisdom teeth recently is pretty ok, this things are pretty advanced these days you feel some pain after the surgery but it is almost nothing, at least for me, because I already broke both of my arms were the bone came out from the flesh, and there were the times that some group of normies beat me up on high school so the pain oif removing some teeth is almost nothing you going to be ok boyo.
Yeah I’m hoping it isn’t going to go bad and end up embarrassing myself. I’ll post an update when it’s over

I honestly don't remember what I've said or did when my wisdom teeth got removed.