Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Getting a wage raise (almost doubled)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

Remember when I spoken about my "job"? Well, a big lifefuel is that I'm getting better at coding and their infrastructure, and I'm actually getting a wage raise. My manager actually praised me for my performance and indirectly hinted he would promote me, and arranged me an interview for it.

My last two days consisted of playing terraria all day

From 2125$ to 4000$ a month. While it's not a big number for amerifats, it's well above the median household income in my place.

It's funny how I make much more than the rude restaurant wagies who can barely live.

I do have to admit I got a job meant for foids, so codemaxx if you want a easy job

Remember when I spoken about my "job"? Well, a big lifefuel is that I'm getting better at coding and their infrastructure, and I'm actually getting a wage raise. My manager actually praised me for my performance and indirectly hinted he would promote me, and arranged me an interview for it.

My last two days consisted of playing terraria all day

From 2125$ to 4000$ a month. While it's not a big number for amerifats, it's well above the median household income in my place.

It's funny how I make much more than the rude restaurant wagies who can barely live.
it’s over for you man stop coping

if you spend all day goofing off you aren’t learning. your higher ups will realize this eventually and fire you

Time to pray to the jew god for your good fortune
images