Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting a gun and fighting the taliban? Nah, fuck that, i'm a kween and gonna larp as a witch to fight them

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ALWAYS THE SAME SHIT. Get BTFO and then resort to protest naked or larp as witches in the comfort of their houses. That's why, trannies and gentlemen, women are always dominated throughout history.

Attachments

• 1629330760317.png
    1629330760317.png
    670.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Oh no those poor Talibans! What are they going to do when all the white girls rub their Himalayan salt lamps and menstruate on wall hanging tapestries....

Feamles r dumb

Imagine being this retarded lmao

when the schizophrenia is too strong

They belong in a mental asylum.

Allah > larping as a witch

Sharia calls for the beheading of witches

Their "hex" will end up giving the taliban good luck because god doesn't help rosties.

Foids online - "Lets cut off the balls of these women oppressors. I would love to see them bleed to death."

Foids in real life - "Guys, I bought this witchcraft book from the flea market. Can anyone teach me how to cast a spell on the curry who was staring at me in the subway today??"

Foids online - "Lets cut off the balls of these women oppressors. I would love to see them bleed to death."

Foids in real life - "Guys, I bought this witchcraft book from the flea market. Can anyone teach me how to cast a spell on the curry who was staring at me in the subway today??"
Their "hex" will end up giving the taliban good luck because god doesn't help rosties.
God isn't even here anymore he got fined by the multiverse committee for being a horrible ruler of a universe. We are watched by multiple gods who are interested in us and keep us as lab rats:bigbrain::giga:

For once I agree. All women should be doing this to be showcasing their aptitude and intellect. None of this "I'm not like the other girls" nonsense pretending they are above doing this.
@SlayerSlayer

You have to be borderline retarded to believe in that crap.

Interestingly Islam believes in Black magic and witchcraft but it is commonly believed that an item belonging to the victim is required for the magic to work. Unless they can get a lock of hair or an item of clothing and have it delivered to them, the Taliban won't be losing much sleep over this.

What is this nonsense :lul:
Foids are so retarded

They want the advantages of being witches like casting spells and hexes, but not the disadvantages like getting burnt at the stake

For once I agree. All women should be doing this to be showcasing their aptitude and intellect. None of this "I'm not like the other girls" nonsense pretending they are above doing this.
@SlayerSlayer
a bunch of hypocrite whores that get off to BDSM. Sharia for thee but not for me

Foids are really fucking stupid... :feelsseriously:

Western whores truly can't get anymore pathetic:feelshaha:

Just lol. They will never have the guts to actually get into battle. Only men have the courage and ferocity to enter combat. That is why women have always had a role submissive to man. It is their place.

They want the advantages of being witches like casting spells and hexes, but not the disadvantages like getting burnt at the stake

bitches be like
>witches were ackshually just educated womyn the church was afraid of :foidSoy:
and then they do their crystal shit

They want to employ meme magic yet they are physically incapable of memeing, because they lack the brain wiring to be creative. Hilarious.

Send them to do witchcraft id love to see them running away with brooms between their legs

Just lol. They will never have the guts to actually get into battle. Only men have the courage and ferocity to enter combat. That is why women have always had a role submissive to man. It is their place.