Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting a girlfriend or losing your virginity is NOT ascension. In my book ascension doesn't even relate directly to women.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
What real ascension is: Going from your looks causing failo effect to halo effect. Just that. You can be still a virgin and still have ascended hard.

Ascension happens when your life stops being hindered by your looks in any way, and good ascension is when your life starts to actually get positively affected by your looks in any area.

Its about your looks stopping giving you disadvantages and starting giving you advantages instead.

Some 4/10 who is still hindered in several areas of life by his looks getting some girlfriend doesn't count as true ascension.

Its the full package many people miss that

High IQ as always. :feelsokman:

Stop making it harder than it should be

Stop making it harder than it should be

Its not harder, In fact some people may unkowinly already have ascended. They got better looks and are now treated better in life, but they still didnt get a GF so they think ascension didnt happen. It goes both ways.

I was really confused by the title, I thought you wrote a book called "Ascension"

You can interpret it that way if you wish.

If I wanted to I can say ascension to me is embracing a 2D waifu and completely being beyond 3D whores.

Though in my honest opinion ascension is being loved unconditionally, if only for a night by a 3D foid. No transaction, just pure lust from you and her back.

The way that would happen for me is if I embark on what I call a pilgrimage. And if during this pilgrimage I ascend I consider that to make me a saint and part of ascending to saint hood.

I see it as two different saints.

You have the ER "saints" then you have those who leave their homes to make pilgrimages to other countries and become "saints" that way.

Because ascending for an incel is a miracle, and the only way it can possibly happen (and even then not for all) is to go on one of these pilgrimages and ascend to become a saint.

The reason I say saint is because a miracle must happen. And for an incel to leave his country and ascend with a foid elsewhere is a miracle to me, thus worthy of an ascension rite deserving not short of the title of Saint.

Ascension would be making the pain go away and instead be filled with a feeling of achievement, pride, joy and happiness

Ascension would be making the pain go away and instead be filled with a feeling of achievement, pride, joy and happiness

Which is basically what you achieve when your looks go from hindering you in life to helping you.

I've tried to look better in any way I could. I'm still below average and I'm still treated like shit. Ascension seems impossible to me.

I was going to call you retarded for this, but technically speaking, you are correct: ascension means joining the pantheon of Chads. So basically, you have only really ascended when you're getting all the validation that Chad gets. Having said that, it's impossible to ascend, unless you're Chad-lite already. And that's only a handful of people in the incelosphere: you, @VST, @whogivesafucc and anyone else who is a Chad-lite but hides it from others (faggots!!!).

I was going to call you retarded for this, but technically speaking, you are correct: ascension means joining the pantheon of Chads. So basically, you have only really ascended when you're getting all the validation that Chad gets. Having said that, it's impossible to ascend, unless you're Chad-lite already. And that's only a handful of people in the incelosphere: you, @VST, @whogivesafucc and anyone else who is a Chad-lite but hides it from others (faggots!!!).

You don't have to be full on Chad (although of course its the ideal). Just by having your looks give you a sligh advantage in life is enough to be ascension, specially if they hindered you before.

What real ascension is: Going from your looks causing failo effect to halo effect.
I hope that after my nose surgery and after I have my desired hairstyle I can do that. Unfortunately I will never become a "Chad", but at least I will not be ugly anymore.

Not really even a consideration for truecels, no?

ascension is having a female to wake up to every day for the remainder of one's life. I couldn't care less how normslimes view me. I want them dead.

ascension is having a female to wake up to every day for the remainder of one's life. I couldn't care less how normslimes view me. I want them dead.

Bluepilled argument. A betabux has a woman to wake up to everyday yet he will still be FAR from ascension. Its not about how normies view you.

Its about the quality of life you have based on your looks

You don't have to be full on Chad (although of course its the ideal). Just by having your looks give you a sligh advantage in life is enough to be ascension, specially if they hindered you before.

I guess we can call that "relative ascension." Reaching Chad-status and all the validation that comes with it, could be called "true ascension."

I disagree tbh. If I could get the type of girls I want in the way I want with my 4/10 looks I'd be perfectly happy.

Yeah, as a 4/10, you still get more shit than a Chad does overall, but I'd argue being ugly primarily hinders you with sex and relationships. The amount of ugliness you have to possess to suffer significantly in other aspects of life is much bigger than the amount enough to get your romantic and sexual prospects hindered in this day and age.

When younger, I was just average. 5/10 I'd say. The people bullying me were also all normies, they didn't look that better than me, they just were more low inhib and violent. I was raised by a single mom and always had a respectful and reserved personality, which led to bullying.

If you had a girlfriend, would you give a fuck?

Bluepilled argument. A betabux has a woman to wake up to everyday yet he will still be FAR from ascension. Its not about how normies view you.

bugman philosophy. I never said it was possible for anyone but Chad to have a female devoted to him (except maybe for exceptional outliers)
I don't like humans, I want nothing to do with humans. I just want a foid. That's it. I don't want to be admired in the eyes of normscum, I want to be left alone with a female. I don't care about social status at all, really. I've matured past the mental state of a highschool student, hell, even in highschool, I didn't care much for "muh popular kids". The only regard in which I'm jealous of these higher status people is the validation they receive from females.

its having lost your virginity and feeling happy after doing so. The other hindrances due to looks can be managed, like not considered for a job interview due to "personality".

I agree in a way, but also I think that if you are good looking enough to get a gf for an extended period of time, you are good looking enough to be average and therefore not particularly hindered by your looks in general day life.

bugman philosophy. I never said it was possible for anyone but Chad to have a female devoted to him (except maybe for exceptional outliers)
I don't like humans, I want nothing to do with humans. I just want a foid. That's it. I don't want to be admired in the eyes of normscum, I want to be left alone with a female. I don't care about social status at all, really. I've matured past the mental state of a highschool student, hell, even in highschool, I didn't care much for "muh popular kids". The only regard in which I'm jealous of these higher status people is the validation they receive from females.
High iq.

Your sig is beyond gay.

Red

Agreed. A soyboy losing his virginity to a landwhale still has a shitty life.

Tbh I was about to say you are wrong but you actually enlightened me.

However, I disagree with you on somethings

Before the Tinder Age, ascension meant getting a gf or a wife, preferably one that is looksmatched or higher. Now, this is where your definition of ascension rings true. It is now not enough to get a gf now, because you still will not be a Chad and get Chad level of social validation. I think it is a mixture of both tbh.

it's impossible to ascend for a sub8 nobody will ever love you, you can really only become a beta-bux / cuck
but it is better to go ER

I agree, getting a gf doesnt solve the other issues that most incels face due to our looks. We will still face difficulties from it reguradless of have a faithful gf. I think, and this is for me personally, finally achieving a loyal girlfriend and happy relationship will be a step in the right direction. Having the knowledge that I have a gf would hopefully give me more confidence to face the daily challenges that i current try to avoid and motivation to further improve on myself.
But that's hypothetical based on if I ever get a relationship

Based. Its all about looks

Big brain post

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back