Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting a GF wouldn't help

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
It really wouldn't, I am still low wage job

With a GF you will have to
- Entertain her
- Make sure she doesn't cheat
- Pay for everything
- Being nervous

I don't think I am confident enough to have a gf unfortunately

Yes its unfortunate that foids cant love unconditionally

Youre either offering chad lookss or money love infinite attention and affection even if you cant affor

- Entertain her
- Make sure she doesn't cheat
- Pay for everything
- Being nervous
women make such requirements are only for betas, they don't give a damn how Chad treats them, Chad can be broke as fuck and she still will like him and even pay for him.
It's not worth it having a gf for us, we will be just used for money.

It’s not about having her, it’s about KEEPING her. Women have a natural tendency to go off rails (let go of their leash and they’ll start fucking dogs) and if you’re not constantly satisfying her needs in every aspect then it’ll just be a matter of time for her to veer off course.

women make such requirements are only for betas, they don't give a damn how Chad treats them, Chad can be broke as fuck and she still will like him and even pay for him
Well, duh. We’re talking about the average man here. For the normie to retain a healthy relationship, he’ll have to consistently accommodate and provide, whereas women will just have to exist.

Well, duh. We’re talking about the average man here. For the normie to retain a healthy relationship, he’ll have to consistently accommodate and provide, whereas women will just have to exist.

You guys don't get it. It has always been like this. It is x 10 harder now to get a decent job that pays. Women
on the other hand just walk into them. It is harder for a average/incel to get a proper job. We are stuck
in entry-level work. Women are not attracted to unattractive entry level workers.

I bet if we ran a study here on peoples incomes - everyone is on low wages.

Copium stop coping

You guys don't get it. It has always been like this. It is x 10 harder now to get a decent job that pays. Women
on the other hand just walk into them. It is harder for a average/incel to get a proper job. We are stuck
in entry-level work. Women are not attracted to unattractive entry level workers.

This is so true:cryfeels:

it really depends tbh
i dont think med school students have time for accommodation or to be accommodated for

No girlfriend for your face

lol no. an average wage anywhere in the world will be lower than a low wage in the US. a really high wage in turkey will be lower than a low wage in germany. that's a retarded thing to say and I'm assuming you're an amerifag anyway

I've had such a thought many times. It left me questioning if the juice was worth the squeeze.

It's already been too late for me, if you won't get them in early 20s then you will get used to being alone forever and can't even imagine myself compromising my needs over some greedy black hole foid that's going to swallow every piece of my soul and my resources.