Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Getting a GF will solve my problems

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Knowing that someone cares about me and that my life has meaning will make me want to take better care of myself and become a better person. Right now I am in a state of total paralysis, unable to muster up the motivation to do anything. I will literally die if I do not get a GF within the year.

If you're ugly, it won't.

tbh i wouldnt care about being ugly if i had a gf

Tbh why put effort onto anything when we will be alone and virgins all our lives anyway

my problems are too vast to be solved that easily, I think it is over for me tbh

well then i dont wanna gf like that lmao

All foids are like that though. They love showing their attractive bfs to other foids. If ugly, then shed rather not be seen in public with you.

Knowing that someone cares about me and that my life has meaning will make me want to take better care of myself and become a better person. Right now I am in a state of total paralysis, unable to muster up the motivation to do anything. I will literally die if I do not get a GF within the year.
Same. Would make me confident, give me the motivation to do stuff, solve my social anxiety.

All foids are like that though. They love showing their attractive bfs to other foids. If ugly, then shed rather not be seen in public with you.
yes thats exactly why i dont have a gf so if i hypothetically had one she wouldnt be like that
if shes embaressed of the she wouldnt want to be with me in the first place

it would solve the vast majority of mine

Unless your chad no foid wants to see you rise up from nothing, they want a finished product.

No woman will remove my autism or heal my malfunctioning mind

Getting a gf would probably improve my mental health a lot

I understand. But you also have to understand we are not desiring a GF but the idealized female version of us who would actually be supportive and protective toward us.
However the average gf will just make our life shittier and shittier by constant nagging, tensions, shit teste and so on