Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting a date as an incel is useless

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
If you are over 20 and sexually inexpereinced going on a date is bad for you. First of all, it is guaranteed she won't fuck you. Why? Because there is a huge gap between the two of you when it comes to sexual experience.

Girls, by the age of 18, have fucked many times and in different situations like thressomes, foursomes etc. You, on the other hand, have not even touched a girl. You don't know what to do with her, how to escalate etc. You cannot connect with her on the necessary level in order to be capable of sharing emotions or horniness with her which ultimately leads to failure.

Rememebr, girls in 2018 have hundred of guys flocking over them. You are one out of the many she chose to go out with and in order to get to her panties she has to deem you worthier than your competition. As an incel, you have 0 redeeming sexual and social qualitites so dating is useless.

Also, the moment the date ends and you go back to your room, you will feel even worse cause:

1. You know how good it is to be with a female

2. You spent time with her but your relationship was not completed AKA didn't fuck so that leaves you with a huge emotional void

i would no idea what to even talk to a girl about if i ever got a date. :feelsrope:

Imagine being a KHHV like me trying to initiate sex :lul::lul::lul:

Going on “dates” is a mark of failure.

This is why i don't even bother asking out women leave alone having sex with them they probably have taken MILES OF DICK before me they would be repulsed by how act in bed.

Can confirm the uselessness. I have been on 4 first dates and still khhv, all 4 said some variant of not being attracted and a first date is harmless teehee.

Chad has never needed to go on a date :feelsrope:

i would no idea what to even talk to a girl about if i ever got a date. :feelsrope:
Word. Normal people got all the awkward shit out of the way when they were teenagers, uh though? We're actually quick fucked and there's no recovering for us.

Negatory I would fuck her in the first date

Can confirm the uselessness. I have been on 4 first dates and still khhv, all 4 said some variant of not being attracted and a first date is harmless teehee.
Typical modern femoid crap