Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting a 30k shark loan at 19

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I video called my Dad today. My brother was in the frame and I just realized how my brother is a HTN and I got the short end of the stick. There is nothing enjoyable in life, nothing I want to experience and nothing I care about anymore. I don't want to allow myself to continue suffering by continuing to live another year and hope for the best when the worst is yet to come.
After the call I had a very deep and quiet cry realizing that this really is my reality, this really is my life. My brother gets to live a happy life with good looks and height while every single moment of my life was miserable and unbearable and I have always wanted to kill myself ever since I was 12. I wish I could run away.
My tutor is coming at 7am tomorrow and I have to study at least 8-10 hours a day except on Sundays, on top of that I'm 100 pounds overweight. Honestly I just want to have ONE peaceful year before I kill myself.
I want to travel and overdose on cocaine and do the things I've always wanted to do before I die.
One of the things I've wanted ever since I was 9, was plastic surgery. I want to fix my jaw before I live on the streets, not only for myself but for my own safety. People view recessedcels as easier targets, if I don't have a jaw I will be a fucking target as I've been all my life.
Is this possible guys?

My tutor is coming at 7am tomorrow and I have to study at least 8-10 hours a day except on Sundays
Do you actually enjoy the thing you presumably chose to study?

I'm relieved to hear that you're 19. I thought you were 16.

Do you actually enjoy the thing you presumably chose to study?

I'm relieved to hear that you're 19. I thought you were 16.
no I'm 18, and no i dont enjoy stuyding. i never chose to study any of this bullshit. im redoing my last year of highschool in hong kong, my parents hired a tutor for everyday except sundays, 1-3 tutors daily and sometimes one can take up to 4 hours long for one subject.
even with all that time i still cannot fucking understand shit.
when i get back from the states im gonna run away and not even let my parents know of my whereabouts and hopefully i can get a loan shark to give me 30k usd and then get my surgeries in spain and live far away from everything

I’m severely recessed. I understand your pain. I wish i could get a free 100k loan which I’d put solely to surgery. Idc about the complications or the pain or even the recovery process. I just maybe want to mog for once? Gain some new experiences

no I'm 18, and no i dont enjoy stuyding. i never chose to study any of this bullshit. im redoing my last year of highschool in hong kong, my parents hired a tutor for everyday except sundays, 1-3 tutors daily and sometimes one can take up to 4 hours long for one subject.
even with all that time i still cannot fucking understand shit.
when i get back from the states im gonna run away and not even let my parents know of my whereabouts and hopefully i can get a loan shark to give me 30k usd and then get my surgeries in spain and live far away from everything
Are any of your Tutors smoking haaaaawt (Attractive)? :feelsgah:

Edit:- Female Tutors

Last edited:
I’m severely recessed. I understand your pain. I wish i could get a free 100k loan which I’d put solely to surgery. Idc about the complications or the pain or even the recovery process. I just maybe want to mog for once? Gain some new experiences
i have protruding lips as well. dude why is liffe so unfair. trannies get free surgery from the government to chop their dicks off due to body dysmorphia why cant incels get surgery so they can finally look at the mirror and not barf?
Are any of your Tutors smoking haaaaawt (Attractive)? :feelsgah:

Edit:- Female Tutors
fuck no jfl