Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Get your blackpill theory right before you criticize, dumb ITers

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
JFL they mix us up with MGTOW shits all the time, when we actually hate them.

Here's the main differences in our way of thinking:

• MGTOWs a lonely life of autistic "hobbys" and freedom is good enough, we admit it's cope or rope because we have nothing
  • MGTOWs believe in a "wall" women hit after which they're worthless and previously rejected men are hot shit, we admit there's no such thing because she'll always have orbiters and we'll always be worthless
  • MGTOWs believe in betabuxxxxing aka settling down with a whore who needs you to pay the bills, we think that's beyond cucked
In short, MGTOWs cope, we face the truth

Who do you think you're talking to, posting here? If people are misconstruing the blackpill on IncelTears, you gotta go to IncelTears and correct them.

Who do you think you're talking to, posting here? If people are misconstruing the blackpill on IncelTears, you gotta go to IncelTears and correct them.
they browse this all day

MAGTOW's are a bunch of coping failed normies. Thye're pretty pitiful tbh.

They don't care, anything they can get will do.

Shit thread, tbh

He'd just get banned (like I did)

He'd just get banned (like I did)

Not right away. I don't mean make a thread there, I mean if he sees someone misinterpreting the blackpill, respond to that comment and say "No the blackpill is actually this."

MGTOWs believe in a "wall" women hit after which they're worthless and previously rejected men are hot shit, we admit there's no such thing because she'll always have orbiters and we'll always be worthless
There's no hard wall usually, but fags who orbit 40+ year old single moms are the most pathetic men on earth. Old foids don't have anywhere near the amount and quality of orbiters they had in their early 20's.

By 'they' you mean BrazillianSigma who simply screeshotted threads without reading them
tbh i think he's illiterate, imagine screenshotting billions of incel posts with statistical facts and blackpill truths and still staying soy
Not right away. I don't mean make a thread there, I mean if he sees someone misinterpreting the blackpill, respond to that comment and say "No the blackpill is actually this."
the prob is that all of them are illiteratute and will respond to emotions over facts, no point in argueing with brainless female worshipping chimps

Mgtow = manginas going their own way

MGTOWs a lonely life of autistic "hobbys" and freedom is good enough

Doesn't sound bad to me. If said man has also friends, a social life, money, and can afford prostitutes and cost all his hobbies then that sounds like the life.

Doesn't sound bad to me. If said man has also friends, a social life, money, and can afford prostitutes and cost all his hobbies then that sounds like the life.

It's the best an Incel can get tbh, doesn't get any better than that. Althought most incels just end up wagecucking with no hobbies bcause no energy left and they get excluded from social activities/events because they don't have gfs or wives