Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get you a woman with some Warrants, she wont ever call the police on you

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Onlyfans model "Sharqueefa" about to end things with her baby daddy “P-Smooth” cuz she keeps getting tired of looking at all these Instagram models posting about these boujie lifestyles, with designers bags and fancy dinners with them “take me back” photos she tired of her bum baby daddy cuz he keep bringing the Altima back home on E but he stays grinding on the 2k player my career… shawty left him for the town hero trap lord ‘Lil D’ he got a refurbished 2019 hellcat from the impound and disrespekts shawties, has 4 of his baby mamas names tatted on his back, got a 8 pack and is 6’7 with 23 felonies . But Sharqueefa didn’t care about nothin but the fact that he 6’7…. P-smooth and Sharqueefa been separated for some months now and then P-smooth ended up getting drunk off the henny and texted his baby mama “wyd you up?” 37 business minutes later p-smooth starts hearing some Pooh Shiesty blasting loud with hella loud exhausts. He peeks out the window and he sees Trap Lord Lil D outside in the hellcat and walks out of the car and starts sprayin at P-smooths car and then drives off…. And that’s how p-smooth ended up on pimp my ride and now is gettin his car bulletproof so he protected

These the type of shawties that will set up mfs on a date and then boom her 2 trap lord goon cousins gonna pull with sticks and try to rob yo ahh. She listen to underground SoundCloud rappers that only locals know about and she eat black n mild guts 3 times a day and doesn’t believe in rubbers

I don’t know niggerspeak

Fr fr ong omm. :feelsaww:

Yeah she won't call the cops on you,
Just kill you or deeply ruin your life

I don’t know niggerspeak
i'll summarize it for you. (i am a negro). the foid dates a bum tyrone, gets tired of dating a bum, then starts dating a drug dealer. the foid gets the drug dealer to attempt to murder the bum ex. the drug dealer does not succeed. the bum ex somehow gets on some car show and gets a bullet proof car

i'll summarize it for you. (i am a negro). the foid dates a bum tyrone, gets tired of dating a bum, then starts dating a drug dealer. the foid gets the drug dealer to attempt to murder the bum ex. the drug dealer does not succeed. the bum ex somehow gets on some car show and gets a bullet proof car
Oh ok thanks for translating brocel

Only in America in my best don king voice
Don was a negro chad

Did not understand a single word

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back