Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Get those good boy points bro! I hope she sees this

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191220 020345

Lol all these people who talk like this about incels are incels themselves :forcedsmile: Honestly I thought it was just some cope made by us, but it's 100% accurate:soy::bluepill:

These faggots are already gone. There's no hope for them other than becoming a bluepilled wallet for some dried up foid.

Jfl (just fucking laughing)

"A great actress"

A great actor is still an actor : someone who's good at pretending he is what he's not.

IMHO, it is deplorable that our society gives such a high social, economic and cultural status to these people.

She's trending because she showed her tits lol. She chose to show her tits, what this have to do with MRA or inkels, the faggot who wrote that shit is an incel ffs, just look at his face. Cucks deserve to be gassed.

Pathetic, why do men do this instead of WAKING UP to foid behavior and hypocrisy?

Just watch more captain marvel to understand how strong women are bro :soy:

"A great actress"

A great actor is still an actor : someone who's good at pretending he is what he's not.

IMHO, it is deplorable that our society gives such a high social, economic and cultural status to these people.
back in shakespeare's day actresses were seem as worthless prostitutes. We need to restore this mindset, celebrity worship is retarded

UPVOTED AND RETWEETED :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Brie Larson was in Scott Pilgrim vs the World which is one of the worst movies I’ve ever saw and ruined a whole generation of women.

I dont care about that foid