Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get pussy with these sigils

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-

Sigil 2023 1 8 13 21 12 610

I am having sex
Sigil 2023 1 8 13 26 51 392

I have a girlfriend

Sigil 2023 1 8 13 28 39 520

I am having sex with a teen

Sigil 2023 1 8 13 29 50 662

I am having sex with a virgin

Sigil 2023 1 8 13 31 30 12

I am getting my dick sucked

Sigil 2023 1 8 13 36 56 147

I'm having sex with a beautiful girl

Online sigil generator

where do i place them

No occultism for your face br0

:feelswhat::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Have sex with teen now

9c7

@C&UNIX @N-Digger @TheNEET @PhilipBlake @DenHaag @Paul Bernardo @Reprobus @soymonkcel @failureatlife @mosss @SunnyDayLover @kupwheal

Last edited:
money is a bigger priority for me tbh
imma make one for easy shekels and coom to it, sigilsex is all sexual pleasure I need

How long till my virgin teen girl comes in the mail

View attachment 694310
I am having sex
View attachment 694311

I have a girlfriend

View attachment 694313

I am having sex with a teen

View attachment 694314

I am having sex with a virgin

View attachment 694315

I am getting my dick sucked

View attachment 694317

I'm having sex with a beautiful girl

Online sigil generator

Did it work for you yet?

Real schizo hours
Aa

I haven't tried yet. I have no desire for hoes. I'd only get a girlfriend to advertise my spell services, and perform magickal experiments on her.
Then do it jfl. Use the spells on yourself to prove they work, and attract a gigastacy. Dudes will be lining up.

Then do it jfl. Use the spells on yourself to prove they work, and attract a gigastacy. Dudes will be lining up.
I'm saying a magically manifested girlfriend would make me famous, and bring customers to my shop.

I'm saying a magically manifested girlfriend would make me famous, and bring customers to my shop.
True. Would you ever fuck a demonic gf?

Do you know any literature? I became kinda interested in this (from a research standpoint).
Kinda interested in O9A, but don't know where to find their

You can find occult books on Amazon. I'm in The Sorcerers Guild, and Dark Sorcery on Facebook. They have hundreds of free ebooks. I had

I have @Moonman.1488 on my discord. He performs o9a rituals.

I'm going to give you a free pdf of the o9a book NAOS

Attachments

• naos-practical-guide-to-modern-magick (2).pdf
    43.5 MB · Views: 17
If done seriously, can’t this go seriously wrong? I mean in ways that have nothing to do even with sex, Satan, or schizophrenia.

Fuck it. New modern art for the office.

If done seriously, can’t this go seriously wrong? I mean in ways that have nothing to do even with sex, Satan, or schizophrenia.

Fuck it. New modern art for the office.
Your talking about spells backfiring? Write your desire in the present tense. As long as the spell is constructed correctly, and you don't think about after casting it, you'll be safe.

Your talking about spells backfiring? Write your desire in the present tense. As long as the spell is constructed correctly, and you don't think about after casting it, you'll be safe.
Thanks for these clarifications. Not dwelling afterward may be the key here.

I would do this but I'm a religious guy and I don't wanna do anything bad

oh boy, when i was younger i also tried to sigilmaxx, but lo and behold i still got no girl :fuk:

Cum is the seed of life.
Hence my trepidation I suppose.

Perhaps a “Stone Age superstition” of mine, in the words of Weston La Barre.

I tried some mystic stuff in the past, mostly related to mantras, for a while at a few workplaces i did notice some women that got close to me, but never had sex and never kissed any of them. No idea if it worked or at that time i didn't look that bad, but my absolute lack of confidence and fear they will dislike my body made me shut to them.

Anyone tried this? Does it work? At this point, if any type of magic even works, i will give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back