Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "get out and have some fun! life is BEAUTIFUL"

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Tired of hearing this bluepilled retarded advice, how can I have fun when all I see when I go outside is retarded and annoying normies and whores? even ldaring is preferable to that and it's shit as it is.

Fuck going outside. The couples I see are screaming out throw acid on us

It is, in dreams, when have cute waifu

A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone.

what am I supposed to do outside without any friends? sit in the park and feed birds like old lonely people do?
584vmy6s07rz

just get happy, bro. It's easy.

I don't understand normies.

What exactly is so beautiful about life?

Is the hardest thing that an ugly lonely man can do. Even at day early in the morning in a park walking ppl usually bring me bad looks , yeah going outsite with normies making feeling me worst than staying in my home.

im not allowed to have fun in this life, every time i go outside i become even more depressed and angry

Life is pretty ugly tbh

Only if i owned a nice tropical island, and being all by myself
Then yes.

Yeah, life would be beautiful if I had a reason to live.

Hikki>>>>>Going outside and having ppl treat me like gum on their shoe. But that's the great disconnect isn't it. Life is beautiful for normies BC theyre loved and included by the tribe.

its beautiful if you have good looks only

Foids/normies think everyone else has lives as easy as they do.

I hate going outside and seeing niggers everywhere.

Some translations:

“get out and have some fun” = “go to a social event and instantly meet people who like you because you’re good looking”

“life is beautiful” = “I love having lots of friends and relationships with other good looking people”

When people look at me i crumble completely from my shortness and uglyness

Fun doesnt exist for the truecels

I like the internet better than going outside to deal with normalfaggots.

A little outdoors, a relationship with the outside and you are fine

Sometimes going for a long walk can do good especially in a quiet country road

Going outside and getting mogged is cucked

if the population was reduced by about 99.5% I would consider the occasional stroll outside. as it is there's too many nasty ass people out there. other than that one of my fantasies is to dispose of every possession, run to the nearest large scale forest, strip off my clothes, and spend the rest of my days climbing trees, hiking mountains, chucking spears at deer, and outrunning bears like a tribesman or some shit

people get on my nerves too. you must not have a place to go where other people arent around it is actually nice.

Don't even know what this bluepilled shit even means. "Life" as in nature is beyond fucked with how viscous it is and the human world is incredibly repetitive.

I guess it translates as "my living existence is comfortable and thinking about it invokes the same feelings in me as witnessing things determined to be physically beautiful."

In other words, it's just some shit Chad or Stacy say about how their world revolves around themselves, but they're fine with that.

I don’t like dealing with people’s shit and I have no friends I can relate too. The most suicidefuel thing you can do is go to a mall or some public place full of attractive foids and walk around alone. Making friends is hard, I’m damn near 23 years old and not a single friend and normies are so cringe inducing and SJW minded that it makes me sick. I have to watch every word that I say so I don’t offend some fag or dyke.

I hate going outside and seeing niggers everywhere.
Baaaaaaaased!

Life is agonizing for me

I have tried. Going out alone when you have no friends [or even with some] with no girlfriend/foid to fuck, with literally no chance of finding one that will is pointless and even more depressing than staying in!

If you have a coping outside hobbie or enjoy travelling, that's okay I guess.

Just think happy thoughts bro!

atleast you’re not a starving African kid bro!

positive vibes bro!

just get therapy bro!

Normies like to pretend like every problem has a solution, must be pathological, and there isn’t any truly “bad” affliction in existence. They can’t fathom it because they’ve never experienced it. It’s Ike explaining sight to a blind man, or explaining the phenomenon of low SMV to an egg.

“The most beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone” -Saint Elliot

“JuSt DoNt Be LoNeLy BrO!”

i rly found i like to walk aimless on roads midle of nowhere

just get out so people can laugh at you, make someone's day