Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Get drunk with the old boy.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Anyone wanna get drunk with the old boy? Limited time offer because I will sober up but will definitely get drunk at some other point but hopefully gonna get drunk all day as plenty of beers but yeah, anyone wanna drink up with the old boy?

Just for an excuse to post this in ID section, perhaps an incel drinking session with me. I mean, ID will likely catch attention more.

Anyone wanna get drunk with the old boy? Limited time offer because I will sober up but will definitely get drunk at some other point but hopefully gonna get drunk all day as plenty of beers but yeah, anyone wanna drink up with the old boy?

Just for an excuse to post this in ID section, perhaps an incel drinking session with me. I mean, ID will likely catch attention more.
I will never drink with a britbong

I was getting drunk in my room, but now I'm drinking tea. I'd only feel worse in the morning. Done that shit too many times!

Seconded.

I will get high with you though buddy boyo :smonk: And maybe drink a superior german beer
:/ Edit: Sorry, read wrong. No access to weed, old boy, sorry, sport.

Get drunk IRL or on cam via some chat app? I ran out of alcohol today and all stores are closed. I drank a bottle of Gin yesterday and had 2 beers on top of smoking a joint of weed for the first time in 13 years and it knocked me out cold. Idk how normies can huff that grass and binge drink.

If you came here I would take you to a local store and we could get cheap 40% alcoholic beverages for like 7$ a bottle that is 0.7 liters

Get drunk IRL or on cam via some chat app? I ran out of alcohol today and all stores are closed. I drank a bottle of Gin yesterday and had 2 beers on top of smoking a joint of weed for the first time in 13 years and it knocked me out cold. Idk how normies can huff that grass and binge drink.

If you came here I would take you to a local store and we could get cheap 40% alcoholic beverages for like 7$ a bottle that is 0.7 liters
Fair play, old boy.

Seconded.

I will get high with you though buddy boyo :smonk: And maybe drink a superior german beer
Based, but I don't take drugs tho (except for steroids which are technically not drugs but a necessity)
:/ Edit: Sorry, read wrong. No access to weed, old boy, sorry, sport.
jfl
Bongs can't even understand their own language

Poor atm and no liquor :feelsrope:

I will never drink with a britbong
Based, but I don't take drugs tho (except for steroids which are technically not drugs but a necessity)

jfl
Bongs can't even understand their own language
I’m sure most of us mis-read, regardless of country.
Poor atm and no liquor :feelsrope:
Sad shit, old boy.
Tbh I'm too full today to get high on top of that :feelsthink:
I’m sure most of us mis-read, regardless of country.

Sad shit, old boy.

I never got drunk.