Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get a mechanical keyboard

10/10 choice tbh. Mine is mechanical too. :feelsokman:

I was thinking about it. I have current keyboard with RGB lul, some keys dont work because I spilt a lot of water on it tbhthb any recommendations?

I have one, as well as another spare. It's not bad at all.

I was thinking about it. I have current keyboard with RGB lul, some keys dont work because I spilt a lot of water on it tbhthb any recommendations?
just mechanical,they are the same,mine is without numbers so it's very small and comfy,i could shitpost 24/7

just mechanical,they are the same,mine is without numbers so it's very small and comfy,i could shitpost 24/7
great, maybe that's why my wpm is shit even tho I spam my keyboard without looking jfl tbhthb, will buy since new pc build soon lel

great, maybe that's why my wpm is shit even tho I spam my keyboard without looking jfl tbhthb, will buy since new pc build soon lel
buy it before your new pc,it's so good

I hate them they are too loud.

What's so great about them tbh? Mine works just fucking fine.

The one I PM you is nice if you like loud switches. I had a model M before. Amazon product ASIN B019O9BLVY My friend has this one and he likes to LDAR while swapping the modes. Its awesome because its got some really cool colors and cool modes. MOGS any other RGB.

Explain me what the difference between the 10 euro shit I have now and mechanical?

I love mine, but they're not for everyone. The main negative is the sound. If you're around anyone, it's going to annoy them. Also, they're usually expensive. I only got mine because it was $25 on Amazon with a sale.

Explain me what the difference between the 10 euro shit I have now and mechanical?
The responsive raised keys and clicking response when typing just makes it much more accurate and enjoyable. It's one of those things you don't understand until you try it yourself. When I use mushy membrane keyboards now, it's awful.

I use a vintage Mitsumi rubber dome on membrane keyboard. It's nice enough tbh, but I'm actually considering the purchase of a vintage ALPS mechanical rn. Too bad I'm going to have to spend $180.

It seems I can add some pleasure to my life in addition to fapping if I get it, however too expensive.

It seems I can add some pleasure to my life in addition to fapping if I get it, however too expensive.
not really,just around 50$,and you can find cheaper too

i have 2 :feelshmm:
also i prefer tenkeyless keyboards, they dont take up so much space

They're kind of a meme tbh. Only the clicky types (blues/greens) feel significantly better in my opinion, but they're unbearably loud. Mechanical keyboards of other types feel better than your $5-10 OEM membrane because, well, that's what you'd fucking expect from the difference in price.

i dont want a noisy keyboard and the pic related keyboard works

71Ub764 p1L SX466

and it's cheap as fuck, I forgot about it jfl thank u <3
Its a cherry blue clone.

I use a vintage Mitsumi rubber dome on membrane keyboard. It's nice enough tbh, but I'm actually considering the purchase of a vintage ALPS mechanical rn. Too bad I'm going to have to spend $180.
Why do you want something so old? I have a model m, its not practical and vintage isn't bad but its just not adapted to today anymore.
They're kind of a meme tbh. Only the clicky types (blues/greens) feel significantly better in my opinion, but they're unbearably loud. Mechanical keyboards of other types feel better than your $5-10 OEM membrane because, well, that's what you'd fucking expect from the difference in price.
Just bought a cherry blue clone for $21, and I like it better than my model M because its got a win key and its just as loud and annoying. The keycaps aren't as good but its awesome.
i have 2 :feelshmm:
also i prefer tenkeyless keyboards, they dont take up so much space
Same, I am even wanting to go even smaller.

I have a mechanical. It is better than rubber domes, but the experience is over rated.

Why do you want something so old? I have a model m, its not practical and vintage isn't bad but its just not adapted to today anymore.
I'm honestly obsessed with old computer stuff. I have a bunch of old software and several Win9x legacy computers scattered around my room, including a Win98 one with a Voodoo3 3500, it's perfectly fitting.

i had one but i spilt a drink on it and the whole thing fucked up big time, regular shitty keyboards dont do that.

only benefit of a mechanical keyboard is to use it as a piano in fl studio because regular keyboards cant do multiple keys

I have one connected to my laptop. I’ll fix the laptop on my own because weed was unhelpful