Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get a mechanical keyboard

They're not as expencive anymore are they?

i bought a full one (with numberpad) but have nos pace for it :feelstastyman:
buy a mech keyboard without numberpad
mine is without numpad,i don't see a reason why would you need a numpad

I own a mechanical gaming keyboard and many so called office keyboards. Not much of a improvement tbh.

A mechanical keyboard really helps with my self soothing and stimming needs.

I have a mechanical keyboard with LEDs :feelsgah:

Jfl if you don't hear that satisfying mechanical keyboard sound when typing.

mechanical keyboard for what bro? so you can use it in fight?

why arent you guys posting amazon links? I have a perixx fully mechanical I got for 40$ last year

Got myself a Dell chiclet keyboard for $15. Mechanical hurts my puny hands too much. Also, I like having volume keys. Wired is a must, as it stays with my desktop, and I can't be fucked to change batteries.
IMG_20160108_093136218_HDR-1-e1452347710426-1024x363.jpg

I don't think amazon links show up tbh
jfl @ bbcode amazon.co.uk/AUKEY-Mechanical-Keyboard-Anti-ghosting-Resistant/dp/B071HBFN2T/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1548716881&sr=8-1&keywords=aukey+keyboard

Once you go mechanical, you never go back.
Mech keyboards are one of my biggest copes.
Currently have 10 mech keyboards.
I spend 90% of my spare time on the computer, so it better feel good.

Amazon product ASIN B01I1N6N3U
Cheapo mechanical keyboard that I got, but mine doesn't have the fancy lights either. No number keys or extra keys at all. It's all I need.

Which color switches do you suggest? I've only used brown and like them.

Got myself a Dell chiclet keyboard for $15. Mechanical hurts my puny hands too much. Also, I like having volume keys. Wired is a must, as it stays with my desktop, and I can't be fucked to change batteries.
IMG_20160108_093136218_HDR-1-e1452347710426-1024x363.jpg
I'm exactly the same way. I have a wired keyboard and mouse. Wired everything in my apartment, in fact. Why the fuck would I want to change batteries and deal with the signal going weak on me from time to time?? When a device is wired, the signal is strong 100% of the time, and it always has electricity to power it. Gee, I wonder which I should choose, wired or wireless? :kys:

If my mechanical keyboard stops working, I just smash it with my fist and it starts working

Just use ClicKey if you have a PC, it makes mechanical keyboard sounds as you type.

I'm exactly the same way. I have a wired keyboard and mouse. Wired everything in my apartment, in fact. Why the fuck would I want to change batteries and deal with the signal going weak on me from time to time?? When a device is wired, the signal is strong 100% of the time, and it always has electricity to power it. Gee, I wonder which I should choose, wired or wireless? :kys:
Yeah, imagine running out of batteries. I make an exception for bluetooth headsets though. You can recharge them, and they offer excellent mobility.

Mechanical keyboards are great.