Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Get a load of this normiechan meme

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
1609051401751.png

Same normiechan users will tell you to have sex, call you incel, be a cunt to you, then they post this retarded cope.

/fit/ is full of 6'2 white chadlite redpillers

1. That's a reddit tier meme.
2. when someone tells you have sex they are either trolling or mentally ill. Apporpriate replies include, dilate, you will never be a woman, etc.

1609051401751.png

Same normiechan users will tell you to have sex, call you incel, be a cunt to you, then they post this retarded cope.
Brutal and the guy on the right looks like he is of curry descent too.

This meme is shit because its redditards coping with gaming
See those memes all the time tbh but I don't mind them.
Want a reason for liking those memes? They piss off feminists on r/boysarequirky.
Still reddit is a gateway to the blackpill for many of those young males that will face shaming and getting called an incel for bringing up the disparity between men's lives versus women's lives and even trying to cope with it. Really sad but that's what whiteknights and women are doing by calling everyone they don't like an incel: they are speeding up the process of spreading the blackpill and making low status men and boys more disillusioned with society.

.co is 3 years old while 4chan is 17 years old and plus most of this forum rips off OC from 4chan anyways lol

"femoid" came from r9k

.co is 3 years old while 4chan is 17 years old and plus most of this forum rips off OC from 4chan anyways lol

"femoid" came from r9k
Why are you simping for 4chan? The site is reddit 2.0 now. r9k has normies with gfs, and women complaining about their chadlite woes. And trannies are on there too.

Why are you simping for 4chan? The site is reddit 2.0 now. r9k has normies with gfs, and women complaining about their chadlite woes. And trannies are on there too.
>thinking 4chan is one person

i never simped for 4chan, i'm just saying you're like reddit, 9gag, etc. taking content from 4chan and saying its your own content.

I enjoy life knowing I could die any moment