Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get a haircut, go to the gym, talk to girls and you will eventually get a girlfriend. Girls won't be creeped out by you, they willl sense your good pe

• Thread starter Deleted member 45638
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45638

Banned
-
100% - Kys nigger
Get a haircut, go to the gym, talk to girls and you will eventually get a girlfriend. Girls won't be creeped out by you, they willl sense your good personality, be nice to you, talk to you, treat you like a human being.

good algorithm

I know you’re an IT infiltrator you’re not doing a good job fitting in

E2704C9E 6FD3 4271 AFBE A3AA3FF2A95A

Literal false flag poster

Get a haircut, go to the gym, talk to girls and you will eventually get a girlfriend. Girls won't be creeped out by you, they willl sense your good personality, be nice to you, talk to you, treat you like a human being.
It's harder than this

Which girls am I supposed to talk to? The girls at my university want nothing to do with me.

Shut up Reddit cuck

Joined Sep 1, 2022

Please enter join date to validate your opinion

Also take a shower I guess
If you're not taking at least 10 showers per day, you are a toxic masculine bigoted entitled incel creep and you are a terrible person who deserves to be alone for the rest of his life

Kys tranny faggot

"100% - Kys nigger"

Based

Low IQ if not memeing tbh. Our existence proves these "suggestions" to be ineffective. Just because cancer treatment cures some people, doesn't mean it'll work for everyone with worse cancer and weaker bodies. Solutions aren't always universal.

Should i shower before or after?

去跟blackops2cel講這些話
你會被笑到死

Get a haircut, go to the gym, talk to girls and you will eventually get a girlfriend. Girls won't be creeped out by you, they willl sense your good pe​

too bad the wise inkwell wizard got ban hammered before he managed to share his divine words with us, the ignorant sheeplecels

The level of delusions.