Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Germany takes another step in degeneracy

Ahh yes, the Eternal Weimar Niggers

If only Germany had another Hitler :feelsbadman:
Th 283326392

Schwab’s retiring?

Just read an article and its not true that it has been decriminalized. They reduced the sentences/punishment but its not completely decriminialized

is it true that you can go to jail for having pictures of hitler on your phone in germany?? i know its illegal to publicly display "nazi imagery" and shit like that but just for having it on your phone is ridiculous. europeans are so cucked and cringe

Eh. This is mostly to protect parents or teachers who find CP and report it to the authorities so that they won't be charged and treated as if they were the ones consuming it.

They had a minimum jail sentence of I think 1 or 2 years fore possession of even a single picture which lead to a high-profile case where a teacher who sent parents a nude photo of one of her pupils which was shared between classmates to complain to the parents faced harsh punishment.

A few years ago the sentences for CP possession were made harsher, now they go back a bit. It's still not legal at all.