Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Germany is becoming a muslim/germanic nation

It goes back to the days when Germany was propping up the Ottoman Empire, they've been pro-Muslim for 120 years

Even Hitler liked them

I live there and what you say is simply a lie.
Arab foids don't date white guys.
It's the white girls who go for arab men because they're goddamn whores that love to racemix because they think being white is racist.
Wish I lived in Chadmany

I live there and what you say is simply a lie.
Arab foids don't date white guys.
It's the white girls who go for arab men because they're goddamn whores that love to racemix because they think being white is racist.
I mostly see white girls with niggers, German women prefer niggers over other ethnics

Based that they are infecting the European genepool but brutal news for average world IQ and technological advancement.
Who gives a fuck about muh iq? 85 iq is enough to keep things functioning. Simple facts. Any higher than that and you end up with rice cucks and swede cucks. And technology is why we are in this mess anywyas

I'm mainly talking about young generations. I'm talking about Zoomers for fucks sake.
You can find tons of upper class celebrities in Germany who are european-mena mix

Germany children age 0-5 by origin

Screenshot 2023 02 05 020427

You can find tons of upper class celebrities in Germany who are european-mena mix
European-mena mix or european-turkey mix?Sand niggers only started ariving to germany after 2015 in high numbers

@WorthlessSlavicShit

I disagree. East Europe will be easy to islamize if west Europe and North Europe become Muslim. Not only do balkanoids love turkish media, tons of these countries already gave muslil populations native to the land. Bosnia is 51% Muslim, Albania 70%, montenegro 35%, Bulgaria 20%, Russia 15%, etc.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

I disagree. East Europe will be easy to islamize if west Europe and North Europe become Muslim. Not only do balkanoids love turkish media, tons of these countries already gave muslil populations native to the land. Bosnia is 51% Muslim, Albania 70%, montenegro 35%, Bulgaria 20%, Russia 15%, etc.
Eastern european muslims are muslims in name only even russian ones if you exsclude chechens and dagestanis plus you are inflating the numbers of a lot of those countries

@CroatianManlet

Not true. I've even tons of bids of very religious east european Muslims from
Bosnia and other similar countries. And yeah, I was going off of memory, so some of those percents are a bit off. Kosova is like 90% Muslim though

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Quite possibly. Didn't really want to speculate much apart from the image I posted, but if I had to guess, I'd say there's about 70% chance that the entire Europe will be Islamized, and I'll admit that I might be putting it too low with that number. The only way that would be avoided would be if the currently anti-immigration countries keep their attitudes and build up capabilities to enforce it (WMDs), neither of which are particularly likely.

Though, realistically, there's a load of stuff to think about in predictions like this, and if, say, some outside power decides to interfere to make sure that there are non-Muslim countries in Europe, than that could also completely change the situation.

You can't accurately predict what happens in the next 100 years, anything can happen to shift demographic change
Indeed. I briefly touched on this in my reply above, but, while we truly can't predict what happens in the next century with any degree of real accuracy given all the known and unknown unknowns that will change it, it's still fun to look at stuff that we have and do at least very broad predictions which might end up coming true at least in a limited fashion. Nothing too concrete like "X country will be XX% Muslim in the year 21XX," but simply pointing out that all factors seem to point to the Muslim share of both European and world population being set to notably increase.

Quite possibly. Didn't really want to speculate much apart from the image I posted, but if I had to guess, I'd say there's about 70% chance that the entire Europe will be Islamized, and I'll admit that I might be putting it too low with that number. The only way that would be avoided would be if the currently anti-immigration countries keep their attitudes and build up capabilities to enforce it (WMDs), neither of which are particularly likely.

Though, realistically, there's a load of stuff to think about in predictions like this, and if, say, some outside power decides to interfere to make sure that there are non-Muslim countries in Europe, than that could also completely change the situation.

Indeed. I briefly touched on this in my reply above, but, while we truly can't predict what happens in the next century with any degree of real accuracy given all the known and unknown unknowns that will change it, it's still fun to look at stuff that we have and do at least very broad predictions which might end up coming true at least in a limited fashion. Nothing too concrete like "X country will be XX% Muslim in the year 21XX," but simply pointing out that all factors seem to point to the Muslim share of both European and world population being set to notably increase.
Those maps where it says 75% muslim by 2170 is assuming that immigration numbers won't increase or decrease and they will stay the same for 140 years so it is pretty unrealistic

it is pretty unrealistic
True, it is, but it's the only thing we have if we want to make predictions like this anyway:feelshaha:. Honestly, there's a pretty good chance that technological progress alone will make those maps completely outdated in the next 10-20 years, if you ask me.

Where else will the kebab's and crunchips come from? All is good danke

Hmm Germany loves muslims, USA loves negores, UK loves currys, France loves North Africans and Subsaharan Africans.
Spain and Portugal loves gypsies and moors.

German cities are brown-town.

Play with eugenics in the worst way in history, well, God has a wild sense of humor.

Merkel had turned Germany into a cesspool of different ethnic backgrounds

Are ethnics born to non-white citizen parents counted in the “without a migration background”? This seems to go purely by nationality.
yep, depends who is counting. Some studies take all citizens as german regardless of skin colour

germany officialy does not include skin colour, at least not for the public

yep, depends who is counting. Some studies take all citizens as german regardless of skin colour

germany officialy does not include skin colour, at least not for the public
Some germans can also be counted in with people who "have a migration background" for example germans from kazakhstan are counted there

Hope harder shitskin you will never win

Easy now. Do you think a foid will break ties with her entire family just to get fucked by a white? No ways not all foids are willing to do this. But guess what Islam allows this to happen. The man converts to Islam and it becomes permissive.

Many of those German men are now converts in secret and married those foids if done according to Sharia law
if u hate whites so much why do u live in a white nation?

if u hate whites so much why do u live in a white nation?
Look at you a sell out and disgrace to your race, Mr Zionpill. Go to Israel and be with your beloved people there together with your beloved DDR flag

If I want to be in Europe I will be here and no whites will talk any nonsence or open their big mouths. The whites love going bombing , stealing, raping, colonising all over the world so dont complain when we come to Europe and enjoy Hatz4 and white pussy enjoying your daughters, sisters, mums and grannys and tax money.

The white man goes to work and we sleep all day unemployed and not even looking for a job and get the money from whites at jobcenter from white slaves paying taxes

Last edited:
Israel's revenge.

Look at you a sell out and disgrace to your race, Mr Zionpill. Go to Israel and be with your beloved people there together with your beloved DDR flag

If I want to be in Europe I will be here and no whites will talk any nonsence or open their big mouths. The whites love going bombing , stealing, raping, colonising all over the world so dont complain when we come to Europe and enjoy Hatz4 and white pussy enjoying your daughters, sisters, mums and grannys and tax money.

The white man goes to work and we sleep all day unemployed and not even looking for a job and get the money from whites at jobcenter from white slaves paying taxes
most sane nigger

least sane cracker

rararrararrararrararrararrararrararrararrararrararrararrararrararrararrarar

Whole west should become islamic as soon as possible in order to halt the degeneracy going on in the world.

dont know what that is. al ik is ur a ugly nigger who agree with me because you get upset when someone tell u to go to a nigger country
Ok if that is what rocks your boat

Based

German loves white light skin immigrants That's why they allow white sandniggers, turks to immigrate and they don't allow black Christian immigrants from Africa