Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Germany is becoming a muslim/germanic nation

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
So it is the weekend and one of my copes is traveling because in EU bus tickets are dirt cheap with Flixbus. So I ventured into Germany.

The young generation of the population are breeding multi culturaly. I see couples of average young ethnic foids of the various muslim nations with german young men. The men are always tall and some are chads.

The young muslim men are coupled with average german beckys.

So it goes like this common average ethnic foids with above average german men(height, jaw, earning potential etc) . Young muslim men with average common german beckys. If an ethnic muslim male is with a german Stacy he is tall. Less than the amount of muslim with beckys because on average they are too short for a stacy.

So anyway I did some quick reading on the mood in the society and it was obvious the middle aged German men are aginst immigration see things like PEGIDA in Germany, EDL in England etc. But the young generatins under 25 are open to cultural diversity and breeding a new race of germanic muslims.

Seems like Germany has a love for Islam. So I wanted to read a bit of the history of Islam in Germany and I googled and clicked on a multitude of links. See the links below of what the most common statements were.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/book-r...nazi-germanys-war-by-david-motadel-1421441724

kottbusser-tor-by-imanuel-marcus-022.jpg

willkommen to little istanbul cumskin :D

JFL at "Muslim" foids in the West who aren't strictly kept under control, it's almost always going to end up in this degeneracy and hypergamous Chad chasing/whoring around; I wonder who would promote this division, though. :lul:

JFL at "Muslim" foids in the West who aren't strictly kept under control, it's almost always going to end up in this degeneracy and hypergamous Chad chasing/whoring around; I wonder who would promote this division, though. :lul:
Easy now. Do you think a foid will break ties with her entire family just to get fucked by a white? No ways not all foids are willing to do this. But guess what Islam allows this to happen. The man converts to Islam and it becomes permissive.

Many of those German men are now converts in secret and married those foids if done according to Sharia law

germans nowadays hate themselves it seems

germans nowadays hate themselves it seems
Maybe they love Islam otherwise they would just breed their own women instead to taking women of totaly different cultures and having to pay child support financially ruining their futures

So anyway I did some quick reading on the mood in the society and it was obvious the middle aged German men are aginst immigration see things like PEGIDA in Germany, EDL in England etc. But the young generatins under 25 are open to cultural diversity and breeding a new race of germanic muslims.
Because more of them are foreigners.

white ethnics? Some how I have never seen a caucasian ethnic:bluepill:

What you mean exactly?

:no:
I meant more GenZers in Germany are non-white.

kek, I'm half ethnic myself. The thing is, that only non-religious thugmaxxed idiots want white foids. And only the low IQ, low class german foids date sandniggers.

The wealthy germans only date each other, and the actual muslims don't want to interact with the whites
obviously this. No practicing muslim man or woman who prays 5 times a day and lives halal with waste time trying to convert cumskins.

But we talking the young generation here. They will take time to do such things because they dont have any sense in their heads yet.

Fact remains it is happening

Based that they are infecting the European genepool but brutal news for average world IQ and technological advancement.

I meant more GenZers in Germany are non-white.
Yeah obvious more GenZers are ethnic. Germany has had muslim immigration since the 1950's already. Obvious they are breeding plus attracting more muslim immigration into the country who also breed growing up together with the Germans going to school, football, playing vidya etc etc

Yeah obvious more GenZers are ethnic. Germany has had muslim immigration since the 1950's already. Obvious they are breeding plus attracting more muslim immigration into the country who also breed growing up together with the Germans going to school, football, playing vidya etc etc
Muslims make 5.4% of the German population.

I have muslim friends. Actual religious muslims don't date white foids. Only fake-muslims do. Like those that drink and fuck, but don't want to eat haribo because it's not halal.
This is normal. Even in muslim countries sluts like getting banged out by different men. Just in EU they do it more openly. Still though many of those german men are converting. Do you all the women will break ties with their families to actually move in together with a kaffir white just to get fucked? Some yes but many no. The men are converting and now muslim obviously. The children will be circumcised and raised muslim to please the grand parents.

I live there and what you say is simply a lie.
Arab foids don't date white guys.
It's the white girls who go for arab men because they're goddamn whores that love to racemix because they think being white is racist.

It's the white girls who go for arab men because they're goddamn whores that love to racemix because they think being white is racist.
Obviously you live in white low income areas.No ethnic muslim dates those white men, i have never seen it any where in EU. Go to the higher income areas and see white Germans with their ethnic foids. Obviously there are more white men white women couples but you will see white man ethnic muslim women and those are young couples.

I'm talking muslim men.

There's almost no serious muslim foids here that date white guys. Those that do aren't actually muslim anyway
ah okay you mean the men.

Well about the foids I dont know whats in their hearts or if maybe they are actually christian Arabs, satanist Arabs/Turks/kurds, Azidi or what ever so yeah you are 100% coorect. Not every ethnic is muslim good point.

What are you talking about? The high income areas are the only ones that are actually german and don't race mix.

Only the low class shit does it.
hmm you dont know what you talking about. I see it with my own eyes buddy. I have friends in Germany and when I go to visit them I see these things live in front of my eyes

Good for us, europeans shall be outbred by muslim bulls.

I live there jfl. I see it everyday
you live in aworking class neighbourhood with white bus drivers, care workers, cooks, cleaners? Plus also the city you live is important if you live in a higher income area becase ethnics love the more bigger or multi cultural cities. In Europe there are many areas with little or no ethnics at all so obviously you live there or in a working class area.

They are, and not just them.

media%2FFc6hB5ZXgAAJtvY.jpg

At this point, whoever is denying that Islam is set to become one of the most dominant forces in the world for at least the next few centuries is willfully coping and lying to himself.

Funny how it goes though. Both Iberia and the Balkans were Muslim-controlled areas for centuries, then the Christian Europeans retook them, and now, they are set to become Muslim territories once again, with the difference being that the rest of Western Europe is joining Iberia this time, while some parts of the Balkans might actually avoid going through Muslim domination again.

"History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes," indeed.

you're projecting. I lived in a bad area before and it was multicultural af. Now I live in a good area, and it's all german
Okay "your" area is good. There are hundreds of thousands other areas

you're projecting. I lived in a bad area before and it was multicultural af. Now I live in a good area, and it's all german
Plus by the way when i say higher income areas I mean ethnic muslim foids and young german men just to clarify exactly what I meant. Obviously the Germans are more because they are more Germans than ethnics in total. But it is happening and even you cant say that it never happens at all amongst the young generation.

I hate the West so much

So it is the weekend and one of my copes is traveling because in EU bus tickets are dirt cheap with Flixbus. So I ventured into Germany.

The young generation of the population are breeding multi culturaly. I see couples of average young ethnic foids of the various muslim nations with german young men. The men are always tall and some are chads.

The young muslim men are coupled with average german beckys.

So it goes like this common average ethnic foids with above average german men(height, jaw, earning potential etc) . Young muslim men with average common german beckys. If an ethnic muslim male is with a german Stacy he is tall. Less than the amount of muslim with beckys because on average they are too short for a stacy.

Seems like Germany has a love for Islam. So I wanted to read a bit of the history of Islam in Germany and I googled and clicked on a multitude of links. See the links below of what the most common statements were.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/book-r...nazi-germanys-war-by-david-motadel-1421441724

Yep, it's completely over for incels in muslim countries. Foids are leaving the country en masse while average mehmet is delivering groceries for pennies.
It's a hopeless nightmare for them.

by the way are you even muslim? Or sthnic from none muslim background?

I rarely see german men racemix at all. It's mostly the foids that do. And even then it's mostly dumb thots. if german men racemix, it's mostly with asian foids, unless the men are also low IQ. The they might date brown foids.

It's generally an IQ and class thing.
Dude I live in Europe I know wexactly what I talking about. The older generations dont marry ethnics I already said this in my posts above. Why dont you read properly?

I said the young generations

I'm mainly talking about young generations. I'm talking about Zoomers for fucks sake.
Okay you know what I agree now 100% with you. No German in middle income areas date or marry ethnics. It never ever happens, not at all and never. Infact it has never happened and never ever will happen.

I believe you now.

I'm not talking in such extremes. But the majority of middle and upper class germans do in fact not racemix.
Dude why you saying this now yet this is exactly what I was saying the whole time?

Just stick to what you said that it does not happen and we agree on that. I dont have time again for going round in circles. It never happens and thats it.

I know exactly what I see but lets just agree and say it never happens okay

Hopefully there will be less pressure for degeneracy from Europe as it becomes more and more brown. The only thing preventing places like France and the UK from already being a majority ethnic is the huge baby boomer population who are now all pensioners and don't have as much impact on culture as the ever increasingly brown youth.

Hopefully there will be less pressure for degeneracy from Europe as it becomes more and more brown. The only thing preventing places like France and the UK from already being a majority ethnic is the huge baby boomer population who are now all pensioners and don't have as much impact on culture as the ever increasingly brown youth.
Yeah but still there are whites who do not marry ethics and never will. They also have the concept of Aryanism and many follow that system, I know because I live amongst whites and they told me this themselves.

I was just saying that there are also whites who dont care about Aryanism and breed with ethnics. The young generation of Chads are now breeding muslim ethnics for those who do race mix

Germany is Turkish colony @decembrist_kirillov @Cope_Time

Yeah but still there are whites who do not marry ethics and never will. They also have the concept of Aryanism and many follow that system, I know because I live amongst whites and they told me this themselves.

I was just saying that there are also whites who dont care about Aryanism and breed with ethnics. The young generation of Chads are now breeding muslim ethnics for those who do race mix
Here in the US, it's not too dissimilar, but the only whites having a significant number of children are religious conservatives. In America most of the ethnics will still be Christian. I wonder how it will be in Germany when the Zoomers and gen Alpha kids are more split culturally and religiously

I am pro-immigration forever

Here in the US, it's not too dissimilar, but the only whites having a significant number of children are religious conservatives. In America most of the ethnics will still be Christian. I wonder how it will be in Germany when the Zoomers and gen Alpha kids are more split culturally and religiously
EU doesnt have a similar history with the ethnics as USA has. There is not much racial tensions in that kind of way. EU racism is different to the USA kind. Here the racism is they just believe they are superior but dont see a need to beat up people and shout white power etc etc. Of course you get radicals who do but you know what mean.

They get along fine actually. Just living in different realities and areas

The higher income ethnics and white live amongst each other though. They are neighbours

you will see white man ethnic muslim women and those are young couples.
I really never ever saw that in the past years of living here, ever.