Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Germans protest against the war in Ukraine

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★

I’m honestly surprised there are still some people with some common sense.

this protest will accomplish a lot

this will surely make putin reconsider his position. JFL at those virtue signalling normies

this protest will accomplish a lot
Absolutely, it will end the war, and Putin will go into hiding. It definitely isn't retarded and a complete waste of time

Meanwhile Russian civilians want war kek

Send the feminist who want equal rights to war.

this will surely make putin reconsider his position. JFL at those virtue signalling normies

Absolutely, it will end the war, and Putin will go into hiding. It definitely isn't retarded and a complete waste of time
The protestors are against sending weapons and aid to Ukraine, so they are based.

The protestors are against sending weapons and aid to Ukraine, so they are based.
Ah lol, that's right haha. Without reading I just assumed they're protesting in favour of Ukraine. Based indeed

Ah lol, that's right haha. Without reading I just assumed they're protesting in favour of Ukraine. Based indeed
The media would only praise them and wouldn't make a big deal out of it if they were pro-Ukraine(Nato).

Germans will never side with Russians over Ukrainians. These traitors will be dealt with.

Germans will never side with Russians over Ukrainians. These traitors will be dealt with.
That’s what I was thinking. They’ll track them down and make a point out of them for going against nato and globohomo

There is actually a big community of Pro-Russian Germans. The both countries have a long history together and especially Eastern Germans don't really like the way the West tries to destroy Russia.

What trhread
@
Betrayed
@Betrayed
@
Betrayed
@Betrayed
@
Betrayed
@Betrayed
@
Betrayed