Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Germans are the most cucked race of all times.

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
It's over for Germany. More and more Germans are voting for leftist/femminist partys. The fastest growing Party in Germany is the Green Party. Right now it's only number two but soon it will be the biggest Party in Germany. The Green Party is the most leftist femminist Party in Germany, they even want to prosecute the Incel community in Germany. Moreover one of their main prioritys is, making germans a minority in their own country. And Germans are voting for this shit. Germans deserve extermination, they even vote for it. If Greens come to power they will put me and other incels in concentration camps. They also want to ban cars, meat consumption etc.
I posted about this on a german forum today, and my thread was deleted and my account was perm banned. Germans call this freedom of speech.

Pic: Green "female" politician. Pic translation:
"It is good that we Germans are soon in the minority".

Video with English subtitles, about germans becoming minority:

Link in German. Article about how they want to fight the Incel community in Germany.

Is she one of (((them)))?

I feel sorry for germany, not for britfags though they can suck my dick

Germany was great until 1945 tbh

there must be more to this than what u present us. i doubt anyone sane would vote for own extermination, to ban cars, and meat

german politics & public debate is clownpills only

the only thing left to do here is ldar

there must be more to this than what u present us. i doubt anyone sane would vote for own extermination, to ban cars, and meat
welcome to germany

I invite you to visit Belarus. It may be poor and boring, but at least you can sigh with a relief due to white faces around.

You know nothing about germans. Most germans are totally insane.

I invite you to visit Belarus. It may be poor and boring, but at least you can sigh with a relief due to white faces around.

The "White" argument is low IQ and bad optics. Its turning normies away because they assume its "white supremacy" and don't want to be associated with it. People should say they want to preserve "European nations and heritage". That way, you preserve you Northern/Western European "whites" while preserving the rest of Europe which isn't "white", but still European. (Italy, Greece, etc).

Normies would be a lot more likely to listen and not be scared off when it's in regards to preserving European heritage. This is a situation where "optics" aren't cucked, they're what you have to do in order to actually not automatically scare someone off.

I hope Belarus stays that way. Germany has turned into a third world shithole because of mass third world migration.

these people always existed, they were the commies and assassination plotters, gentile or jew, now they have all the power.

The "White" argument is low IQ and bad optics. Its turning normies away because they assume its "white supremacy". People should say they want to preserve "European nations and heritage". That way, you preserve you Northern/Western European "whites" while preserving the rest of Europe which isn't "white", but still European. (Italy, Greece, etc)
Gigacope.

The "White" argument is low IQ and bad optics. Its turning normies away because they assume its "white supremacy" and don't want to be associated with it. People should say they want to preserve "European nations and heritage". That way, you preserve you Northern/Western European "whites" while preserving the rest of Europe which isn't "white", but still European. (Italy, Greece, etc).

Normies would be a lot more likely to listen and not be scared off when it's in regards to preserving European heritage. This is a situation where "optics" aren't cucked, they're what you have to do in order to actually not automatically scare someone off.
Well, if I will invite normies, I certainly use you advice, comrade.

GERMans are the only race of people other than kikes who deserve annihilation.

The Netherlands has a green party who has the exact same kind of retarded ideas. They wanted to ban the use of cars in the capital city completely, they wanted to increase the taxes on cars to a degree that they'd be unaffordable for anyone but the richest minority (which is ironic because they always LARP as defenders of the 'little man' against big companies), they want to add a tax to meat to make it unaffordable as well. I think most European countries have one of these parties.
They aren't as big as their German variant but they are still quite popular and it seems like the vast majority of the people who vote for them are female, a lot of young foids also voted for them in the last elections purely because they thought their leader was "hot".

The funny thing is that the type of people who vote for these pro-immigration parties (feminists, faggots, commies) are the ones who will be killed first when the inevitable caliphate is established in Western-Europe.

OP should be happy instead IMO, the more the society gets fucked, the faster the collapse happens

cringe.

Yous can pay da ultra gigachad to run an' all foids iz gonna vote fe I is hopefully e iz gonna orda da killings hof foids
But i iz saying no

I personally (may have) voted for the pirates. The reason so many people vote for them isn't because they are left or feminists but its because most of them are retarded anti vaxx, homeopathy, conspiracy, religious, pseudo bullshit science retards. Green is also only growing because the other parties are losing popularity. Its just a shitshow. I agree that green is shit and idk how the dumbfucks in my country vote for them but the only right alternative is AFD which is a bit too extreme i suppose and i don't agree with most of their shit. I agree we are giga cucked tho. Even tho i really don't see many non-germans walking around i think its an exaggeration.

It's so fucking over for us, just look at the first voters from the Europe election: 33% Green.
Say goodbye to cars, meat, travelling, money, jobs, flying, camping, guns, plastic, free speech, the internet, Germans, normal genderroles.
I want to fucking cry, so many of us are just brainwashed or something.
(((They))) already won...

It's so fucking over for us, just look at the first voters from the Europe election: 33% Green.
Say goodbye to cars, meat, travelling, money, jobs, flying, camping, guns, plastic, free speech, the internet, Germans, normal genderroles.
I want to fucking cry, so many of us are just brainwashed or something.
(((They))) already won...

We are fucked up beyond repair. Germany is already dead.

Even the conservatives/right-wingers (AfD, CDU/CSU) are cucks, they just want to preserve the status quo, because they know that we aren't able to create anything new and innovative, because those times are over. They have lost hope, they don't want to improve our society, they just want to preserve it in its current state to keep up an illusion.

Then we have the leftists (Die Grünen, Die Linke, Die SPD), that want to push it over the edge. If they ruled Germany, we would lose our rights (like you said). The right-wingers are constantly on the defense and can only react to them, because they aren't innovative, they are only re-active and not pro-active. They are pushed around by the leftists, that use salami tactics. Therefore, they will always lose, no matter how hard they try.

Our youth is even more cucked. And things are about to get much worse.

We are fucked up beyond repair. Germany is already dead.

Even the conservatives/right-wingers (AfD, CDU/CSU) are cucks, they just want to preserve the status quo, because they know that we aren't able to create anything new and innovative, because those times are over. They have lost hope, they don't want to improve our society, they just want to preserve it in its current state to keep up an illusion.

Then we have the leftists (Die Grünen, Die Linke, Die SPD), that want to push it over the edge. If they ruled Germany, we would lose our rights (like you said). The right-wingers are constantly on the defense and can only react to them, because they aren't innovative, they are only re-active and not pro-active. They are pushed around by the leftists, that use salami tactics. Therefore, they will always lose, no matter how hard they try.

Our youth is even more cucked. And things are about to get much worse.
What do you think about Islam?
Is it a threat or maybe a new chance for us?
A few years ago I would never even think of that, Islam was my pure enemy.
But actually it is less cucked than the leftists and more innovative than the """conservatives""".

But actually it is less cucked than the leftists and more innovative than the """conservatives""".
Like you. Honestly, there is nothing more cucked than being against something in order to defend the very people (women etc.) that hate your guts.

These faggots don't really life their religion how its written in the books.
Even them become soft lefties and just do whats still socially acceptable related to their religion.
Religion never helped anyone. I think its more of a threat. Whats the use if your entire country is filled with muslims.
Maybe feminism is gone but they are going to murder you if you don't follow their believes.

It's over for Germany. More and more Germans are voting for leftist/femminist partys. The fastest growing Party in Germany is the Green Party. Right now it's only number two but soon it will be the biggest Party in Germany. The Green Party is the most leftist femminist Party in Germany, they even want to prosecute the Incel community in Germany. Moreover one of their main prioritys is, making germans a minority in their own country. And Germans are voting for this shit. Germans deserve extermination, they even vote for it. If Greens come to power they will put me and other incels in concentration camps. They also want to ban cars, meat consumption etc.
I posted about this on a german forum today, and my thread was deleted and my account was perm banned. Germans call this freedom of speech.

Pic: Green "female" politician. Pic translation:
"It is good that we Germans are soon in the minority".
View attachment 131993

Video with English subtitles, about germans becoming minority:

Link in German. Article about how they want to fight the Incel community in Germany.

Red
Glassessoy
Red
Glassessoy
Red

Are the women hypergamus there?

The elections are fake. Don't underestimate German people, they are waking up about Illuminati and stuff. Go to any German video which is about migrants and does not have blocked comment sections. You will only find angry Germans complaining about clown world and shit.

bad optics. Its turning normies away because they assume its "white supremacy" and don't want to be associated with it. People should say they want to preserve "European nations and heritage". That way, you preserve you Northern/Western European "whites" while preserving the rest of Europe which isn't "white", but still European. (Italy, Greece, etc).
I'd go even farther, and just say you want to preserve the entire concept of culture and heritage, which is ultimately what's under attack. It goes well beyond "white" and "non-white". The japs can feel it happening, Ethiopians feel it happening, Turks feel it happening. All over the world, people are seeing their cultures being erased in favor of globalist monoculture. It will take everyone fighting against this to win, but it's hard because people are so easily divided by the "white supremacy" argument.

I'd go even farther, and just say you want to preserve the entire concept of culture and heritage, which is ultimately what's under attack. It goes well beyond "white" and "non-white". The japs can feel it happening, Ethiopians feel it happening, Turks feel it happening. All over the world, people are seeing their cultures being erased in favor of globalist monoculture. It will take everyone fighting against this to win, but it's hard because people are so easily divided by the "white supremacy" argument.
If you want to preserve culture, you need to preserve genetics. Somalis can't preserve Japanese culture. It's all about genetics. Only white european countries are being genetically erased.