Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Germans are shitskins compared to nordic peoples

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Most germans seem to be left wing pro migration racemixing , considering most of your leaders are leftist
Yeah it's like Germans don't even see themselves as an ethnicity anymore. Nobody talks about race as well, the news reports never say the race of perpetrators. We aren't really classifying in black and white. It's the leftist utopia:cryfeels:

There's a range of light skin that toilets find attractive, I'd say globally this goes from Egypt (North of Nubia) to Lapland. You're safe as long as you're not a Nigger, Dravidian, Papuan, or Native Australian.
Anything from pink, white, orange, olive, or yellow is tolerable if your bones are good enough

:lul::lul: At least Indians bring innovation to the west
So do many sand niggers. Many of my relatives are doctors. My dad is a dentist.

Low IQ sandnigger faggots just bring more crime into countries like Sweden and Germany :feelshaha::feelshaha:
this applies to Europe, not America/Canada since they control for which immigrants get in. Look at Indians in Europe (the gypsies). They're just as criminal despite even being mixed with Euros.

Plus, I would argue Indian men dont have the balls to commit crime, they're like asian men

i dont consider germans europeans at this point, i was in couple of cities, and its mostly brown, full of sand nig gers
same for sweden, other nordic countries are ok but sweds are most cucked creatures in the world, theyre locked in their homes and cant even go shopping cause sand nig gers rape them on the streets, and i mean both swedish feminine boys and their girls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:

Good keep worshiping your white master coping shitskin :feelskek:
Kill yourself GrAy sandman faggot you're just lucky because you found oil under your feet the only thing you 13.5 iq sand nigger suicide bombers back then was sew lungis and feed the cattle:feelskek: fucking retarded faggot sand nigger and you should thank burgerland for building the oil plants in your country coz you low iq lungi sewing cattle feeders were not able to compute how a oil plant works :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is the one from UK, "Asian" means curryland since most people in Asia that immigrate to the UK are from curryland, there's not much chinks in the UK.
Asian in UK means literally anyone from Asia, including Middle East
Exactly, and that is not a good thing, men SHOULD have the capacity/will not commit crime. And hey, if it pays off it pays off. This 13 y/o British girl gave birth to some Paki's kid because she wanted to after he fucked her brains out for months. This was like back in the 90s so she's in her 30s now. In an interview, she admits to still loving "the father of her child"

Paki cocksleeve
Paki concubine
06dc01468e284225e3625431aa184a6e

in both sweden and germany, the commonest hair color is a medium to light brown, with extreme blonds in the minority

Kill yourself GrAy sandman faggot you're just lucky because you found oil under your feet the only thing you 13.5 iq sand nigger suicide bombers back then was sew lungis and feed the cattle:feelskek: fucking retarded faggot sand nigger and you should thank burgerland for building the oil plants in your country coz you low iq lungi sewing cattle feeders were not able to compute how a oil plant works :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You shitskin cucks are only good for slãve labor just like n1ggers, good thing UAE pays u shitskins minimum wage to build skyscrapers, [UWSL]good fucking job :lul:[/UWSL]

Yeah it's like Germans don't even see themselves as an ethnicity anymore. Nobody talks about race as well, the news reports never say the race of perpetrators. We aren't really classifying in black and white. It's the leftist utopia:cryfeels:
Tho one thing sweden has it better is little to no n1ggers, Germany has 1,5 million n1ggers holy shit :feelskek:

im a shitskinned german because according to an ancestry test, im roughly 50% eastern european..

im a shitskinned german because according to an ancestry test, im roughly 50% eastern european..
U got that Russian+mongol rapist blood

Brooootall, biproduct of WW2 rape babies :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

actually most of my people lived in EE before they were dispersed and migrated west, its no surprise because all of our last names are slavic too..it makes sense that im mixed, because its a region with a lot of DNA overlap (east prussia etc)

Guess “Mutt” is now German thing too :lul:

Also what's the name of this case :feelskek:.
Here's the article I got these from

Interesting to see it when subhumans rape foids JFL
It wasn't rape, she admits to loving him and literally abandoning her white parents for the paki guy:lul:

Guess “Mutt” is now German thing too :lul:

Oh very much so. u can always easily tell the real ''bio germans'' apart from tthe mutts like me...the true germans have a unique phenotype, not completely nordic but very light and if not ligght atleast very specific facial features ..

Tho one thing sweden has it better is little to no n1ggers, Germany has 1,5 million n1ggers holy shit :feelskek:
But to even it out they seem to have the more aggressive type of sand niggers there, they remind me of France. Most sand niggers in Germany come from Turkey are way more peaceful than North Africans and Afghans

But to even it out they seem to have the more aggressive type of sand niggers there, they remind me of France. Most sand niggers in Germany come from Turkey are way more peaceful than North Africans and Afghans
Nah they ain’t as aggressive as n1ggers, difference is Swedish police are cucks

Nah they ain’t as aggressive as n1ggers, difference is Swedish police are cucks
That's true, German police will beat you up and even shoot you pretty quickly.

We have R1a haplogroup which is an Aryan(white) haplogroup which proves we're descendants of the Aryans.
That's not a good argument, because by that logic people from Cameroon and Northeast Nigeria should be considered Aryan too (they have R Haplogroup too)

Haplogroup R1b World

Attachments

• 1654114017993.jpeg
    1654114017993.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 14
That's not a good argument, because by that logic people from Cameroon and Northeast Nigeria should be considered Aryan too (they have R Haplogroup too)

View attachment 620505
It's due to European colonization. It wasn't like yamnaya themselves gone there to subjugate those niggers.

That shitskin is coping hard with his aryan bullshit
Just say you're jealous that you're people are low iq niggers who got cucked by mongols, turks, greeks, Persians, real arabs from saudi and still getting cucked by americans and isis.

Curries vs sands :lul:

There is a hierarchy of whiteness among whites. These norwegian people for example, mog the germans to oblivion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR6KFKAQSQ4

Imo it goes:

1. Norwegians = Danes = Swedes
2. White looking baltic nordics (Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
3. Anglos = Dutch
4.German
5. Alpine
6. Mediterranean
7. Slavs

With East Asians, it goes:

1. Korean
2. Northern Han
3. Yayoi racial type of Japanese
4. Taiwanese
5. Southern Han

Criticize it all you want, but this is the inescapable conclusion I have come to as in you see it and feel it playing out.

Last edited:
More common in noodlewhores, biggest race traitors out there. You'll always see noodlewhores with low tier white balding fat white guys JFL, they really push this JBW meme to the next level
Noodle whores will even go for mena men just to get access to Caucasian facial traits :feelskek:

Nordcuck worshiper
How is that worshipping when I said in the end of my paragraph, that was the inescapable conclusion. I'm not korean either but its plain obvious for everyone to see that they mog Chinese people.

It's due to European colonization. It wasn't like yamnaya themselves gone there to subjugate those niggers.
It's not from colonization, it's from ancient migrations. Haplogroups don't determine total ancestry, they only tell you where you descended from Paternally.

It's not from colonization, it's from ancient migrations. Haplogroups don't determine total ancestry, they only tell you where you descended from Paternally.
Yamanaya herders never gone to africa.

It wasn't Yamnaya, it was prehistoric expansions from Eurasia back into Africa.
Still they can't be considered Aryans because they speak nigger languages and have no cultural, religious similarities with original Aryans.

Still they can't be considered Aryans because they speak nigger languages and have no cultural, religious similarities with original Aryans.
That's not what I'm trying to say, I'm saying that Haplogroups don't determine total ancestry and only tell where you descended from paternally.