Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Germans are one of the biggest government worshipping sheep in history.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If the government tells them that Chinese are a threat these soycucks will literally believe their government.
Zero critical thinking.

Swedes are the same. Over 80% of Swedes took the covid vaccine. I'm not one of them.

germany got hit way harder with ZOG propaganda than the united states did ngl

Swedes are the same. Over 80% of Swedes took the covid vaccine. I'm not one of them.
i was forced to take the vax 3 times cvause of my job but i dont care if it kills me or my dick falls off or whatever

These idiots believed in the 'slavic subhumans' before being obliterated by Soviet army.

i was forced to take the vax 3 times cvause of my job but i dont care if it kills me or my dick falls off or whatever
I would've quit. I lied to some work colleagues that i took the jab, and some i told the truth. Luckily i wasn't forced to take any.

I would've quit. I lied to some work colleagues that i took the jab, and some i told the truth. Luckily i wasn't forced to take any.
they told me I had to show them my vax certificate after everytime i get the jab

they told me I had to show them my vax certificate after everytime i get the jab
That sucks. Some countries were more strict than others.

In my country there was a based manager who fired one of his employees because he took the vaccine, so it was the other way around jfl.

They also got cucked by the rapefugee policies