Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Germans are actually a lot more subhuman than I thought

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I would agree with Hitler when he said Germans are no longer the master race because all the good Germans died in the war. I was actually surprised to find that a lot of people here are actually ugly. A lot of germans are fat, balding, and dont have good facial features. Also it is really brown here. It kind of reminded me of home (USA) how brown it is here :feelsaww:

Honestly, the country with the most attractive people is the Netherlands. The stereotype of Germans being blonde haired blue eyes? That's actually what the Dutch are like. Plus they are all super tall. At 5'8 I was basically a midget there and got brutally heightmogged by every other foid. Also, the foids there have noticeably larger breasts than other countries, and a lot of them are thinner. Also, all the Dutch people seem to have good facial features.

Is the Netherlands the most brutal country to be an incel in? Maybe one of the Scandinavian countries?

Being ethnic cel in Scandinavia is fucking brutal man. If you aren't thugmaxxed chaddam it's over.

also, a bunch of german foids got raped and impregnated by all kinds of genetic trash from the soviet union

@Sneir flame this nigger

Most modern Germans are self hating leftists. The holohoax and WW2 indoctrination and propaganda is very strong there.

also, a bunch of german foids got raped and impregnated by all kinds of genetic trash from the soviet union
:lul::lul::lul: this is probably my favorite moment in all of history. asiatic hordes of vengeful ricecels destroying a chad worshipping gynocentric state and forcing entitled stacys to bear their subhuman children. dude how much pussy do you think this ricecel got?

:lul::lul::lul: this is probably my favorite moment in all of history. asiatic hordes of vengeful ricecels destroying a chad worshipping gynocentric state and forcing entitled stacys to bear their subhuman children. dude how much pussy do you think this ricecel got?
View attachment 616366
chink doesn't even have eyebrows :feelskek::feelskek:

Yes Dutch people are more Aryans than Germans.

Damn netherland foid must be super tall im fucked if im ever doing a world travel
Im 5"10

Damn netherland foid must be super tall
dude they are. I saw some dutch foids that were probably 6'7. Like I had to look up to see their face. This has never happened to me with a foid. Crazy shit man.

dude they are. I saw some dutch foids that were probably 6'7. Like I had to look up to see their face. This has never happened to me with a foid. Crazy shit man.
Damn 6"7 foids
Its over for my average height ass

You also got brutually height mogged by foids
And why are foids getring so tall:feelsree:

we are all mixed- im literally mixed with slav and baltic like half

Did they mog you??
No I haven't been heightmogged by a foid here yet.
And how tall are american foids
They are pretty short. Like 5'4-5'5ish usually. Some of them can get up to my height and some can be shorter than that. I don't rememeber ever getting heightmogged by a foid in the US tbh.

No I haven't been heightmogged by a foid here yet.

They are pretty short. Like 5'4-5'5ish usually. Some of them can get up to my height and some can be shorter than that. I don't rememeber ever getting heightmogged by a foid in the US tbh.
So my bro are you an american what ethnicity are you

How tall are you btw ??
Fuck even i have a soft spot for tall girls
like whenever i see a tall girl i get mesmerised
5'7

this probably biggest reason besides millions of German Chads dying during the wars

View attachment 616366

sounds like what the Arabs did in Sicily way back when...fucked and raped so many foids that they apparently forever altered the gene pool and that's why you have MIddle Eastern looking olive skinned guys in southern Italy to this day :feelsLSD:

I would agree with Hitler when he said Germans are no longer the master race because all the good Germans died in the war. I was actually surprised to find that a lot of people here are actually ugly. A lot of germans are fat, balding, and dont have good facial features. Also it is really brown here. It kind of reminded me of home (USA) how brown it is here :feelsaww:

Honestly, the country with the most attractive people is the Netherlands. The stereotype of Germans being blonde haired blue eyes? That's actually what the Dutch are like. Plus they are all super tall. At 5'8 I was basically a midget there and got brutally heightmogged by every other foid. Also, the foids there have noticeably larger breasts than other countries, and a lot of them are thinner. Also, all the Dutch people seem to have good facial features.

Is the Netherlands the most brutal country to be an incel in? Maybe one of the Scandinavian countries?
doesn't matter. Hitler was the big boss who told the blue-eyed blonde-haired Chads who they could mate with, what towns they could pillage, and what people they could exterminate.

Most modern Germans are self hating leftists. The holohoax and WW2 indoctrination and propaganda is very strong there.
The only true Germans left are the ones that emigrated to America shortly before the Great Wars.

Doesn’t Germany have a lot of deathnics too?

Holy shit wtf
6'7" foids :society::society::society::society::society::society:
Replace my legs with robotic implants to transcend to6'10" to mog them

So you're saying that I would slay in the Netherlands???

View attachment 616366
@NorthernWind doxxed? :bigbrain:

what's your opinion on the nazi state ?

View attachment 616366
I would look like this after an attack of swarming bees.

true. dutch people mog hard. they have very good skull shapes too. you can always tell when a hole is dutch due to her skull shape :feelshmm: other holes have much more primitive skull shapes

From which[UWSL] city are you? :feelsLSD:[/UWSL]

they're tall and good economy

I thought Germans were the chads of Europe.

Yes Dutch people are more Aryans than Germans.
So are Americans.
It's fucking insane how many Chads there are.

It seems in muttistan there are only 2 groups: ugly blobs and absolute Chads with nothing in between. Other nations are more average.

Nah you have simply confused non-germans living in germany with actual german people. Actual ethnic germans rival swedes in esthetics, they are often even more robust and angular. You have to understand they are an ethnic group of people not everys person you come across on the street is german.

this probably biggest reason besides millions of German Chads dying during the wars
Afaik that's a complete myth spread around here. there is basically no one in germany descendand of rapes that happened in the east, if there is the number must be in the 2 digits. women that were raped by mongrels basically always died or aborted later, they were forced to anyways by their peers.

germany did lose a lot of good looking men in ww2 tho, that definitely rings true. It's still full to the brim with blond angular jawed chads tho nowadays, no idea where these people visited but every town i've lived in the actual german natives looked chaddy af.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a lot of the white people in Germany aren't even German, which is why they're not as tall and good-looking as the people in the Netherlands.