Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy German state TV fabricates another crime film with totally realistic Incel antagonist.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
The Incel in question is tall, white, has full hair and ok skin. It’s implied that all his problems are internal and that he only needs good therapy. Would it have made sense if he was depicted as balding Indian dwarf with acne scars?

He is also super gross. Masturbating in the buss and licking his own cum while female passenger is watching.

He is accused of killing one and later injuring another foid. Police has no evidence but at the end he confesses because the police (especially the Stacy protagonist) were so nice to him.

Lol, those “investigators” treated him like a literal child for the entire time, honestly it was insulting to watch. I lost what little respect I had left for German law enforcement.

The whole farce of a movie is overflowing with feminist propaganda of the worst kind. (young emotional female cop is more competent then a bunch of sexist old male investigators)

...Es ist sowas von vorbei…

Actors who play incel types are always tall white with good hair because that's what you need to be an actor in a serious role.

This is what happens when Normtards make a docu.

Literal Propaganda. :dafuckfeels:

He is also super gross. Masturbating in the buss and licking his own cum while female passenger is watching.
This is just TV fantasy, trying to make him look like a creep. A truecel would never take his dick out because of its embarrassing size.

The Incel in question is tall, white, has full hair and ok skin.
Typically incel.is profile though.

he confesses because the police (especially the Stacy protagonist) were so nice to him.
Yep feminist propaganda, the women has to be the one to solve the case

jfl what

who jerks off and eats their own cum :feelsseriously:

fucking retards, none of these normshits have ever represented us right, which is why I hate how they use the incel name and make money off us while spreading propaganda about us.

Media representations about inceldom make me tired, why normies can't understand the fucking basics?

Last edited:

He is accused of killing one and later injuring another foid. Police has no evidence but at the end he confesses because the police (especially the Stacy protagonist) were so nice to him.
based

It's interesting how Incels have caught on somewhat in popular culture, Criminal Minds and SVU both have had Incels make cameos. Other shows as well probably.

The funniest (on SVU) as follows:
In season 20, the episode "Revenge" features a group of incels who attack the targets of each other's obsession to exact revenge while creating alibis for one another.

Last edited:
Actors who play incel types are always tall white with good hair because that's what you need to be an actor in a serious role.
mainstream depictions /discussions of inceldom are linked to white supremacy and neo nazism 100% of the time. Because that is their bad guy for everything. It's really cringe actually .

mainstream depictions /discussions of inceldom are linked to white supremacy and neo nazism 100% of the time. Because that is their bad guy for everything. It's really cringe actually .
It's super fucking cringe. You won't find me associating with either of those ideologies.

Ya I'd like to see a tv show where the incel was a sub 4/10 non-white male and women including of his own race kept brutally rejecting him and using racial slurs.

Then have some asshole bullies in the show, and the incel later sees a girl he really likes making out with and thinking the world of this bully - even after she sees him bully like a handicapped person.

Also throw in everywhere he goes women either ignoring him or giving him disgusted looks.

Oh ya, also throw in having him trying really hard to get a good hair cut, shower, wear nice clothing, and then still being brutally rejected and given 'advice'.

Last edited:

If I was normtarded I'd try to get Leonardo Di Caprio to play the incel.

It's super fucking cringe. You won't find me associating with either of those ideologies.
Same. White supremacy is just chad worship. It's so cucked ideology actually. Sooner jews get rid of us the better imo.

I imagine Netflix will produce an American remake of this German show

Here is the actor that will play the incel villain if there's an American remake:

iu

It's made to apear more to stacies
I imagine Netflix will produce an American remake of this German show

Here is the actor that will play the incel villain if there's an American remake:

iu
I imagine a narrative:
"He was bad, now he is good, thanks feminism"

They would never give an ugly sandnigger manlet a main role, not even the role of a loser. Honestly, this is more proof of the blackpill. Below a certain SMV you are not even considered as an actor.
Nah, it's more about shitting on white men, than discriminating Muslimcels. You guys are useful in a cryptic way.

They would never give an ugly sandnigger manlet a main role, not even the role of a loser. Honestly, this is more proof of the blackpill. Below a certain SMV you are not even considered as an actor.
Holy fuck brutal truth. Ethnics are so low, they aren't ever considered possible people who can act.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back