Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel German ex-convict describes his involuntary celibacy in prison.

He went to prison for years and still lifemogs me.

I would rather be a prisoner in Norway than be a wageslave

So this guy dealt with drugs, guns and “hurt people”, he has spent his twenties in prison and is now married and some kind of social worker.

He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible). The framing of the interview is very emotional and it is obvious that the viewer should feel pity for him because he had such a lonely time.

View: https://youtu.be/_ftEYiTbExY?t=937

Here are some excerpts:

“I don’t know how survived that (time without female contact).”

“I wished I had no sexual desires.”

“Everything triggers you. You see a woman in TV and immediately remember: you can’t have that.”

“I was unable to not reduce the women in prison (social worker) to their sexual aspects. (Because he was so horny)”

“People underestimate what isolation from the other gender does to your head.”

Info text: “Sexual isolation can lead to psychological problems and disturbance of the sexuality in some prisoners.”

“First thing I did (after getting out) was to meet (and fuck) a woman.” (his ex gf, they knew each other since 15 jo, implied they had sex than) His ex gf contacted him after 4 years of imprisonment, asking how she could help him.

“Sex is like riding a bicycle; you don’t forget how to do it.”

“Hugging, without top, skin to skin, was indescribable.”

“How can a women be so soft and smell so good?”

“It was like being 16 again, hard to describe.”

Moderator: „You are talking about things that for others are just natural…“

Keep in mind that this guy had sex since he was 15-16, while he was working on his criminal career. He “just” experienced inceldom for 10 years; he knew when it would end.

Conclusion: Everyone who tells us variations of “sex is not a big deal” needs to die be forced into lifelong celibacy. No exceptions.

oh that's bullshit he was getting sex in there but not the kind he wanted if ya know what I mean

Just jerk off until you die off

the prison bitch thing doesn't really exist as much in european prisons
tru but that guy is built like a TANK! So IDK maybe he was the "bubba" in prison lol

Good to know that i've been living in a prison my whole life

Lol, same. That means you are 45-52 years old? Brutal…

I remember when I was bullied in school I contemplated killing as many of those bastards as possible. And I reasoned that even if I got a life sentence, it would not be any different from my life “in freedom” because I was a social reject anyway.

…did not do it because I was a pussy…

True… it’s so fucked up.

Yea, but It cannot go on like this. We must become a constant paint in society’s ass until our problems are addressed in a serious manner. We must do what blacks did in order to become the cultural icons they are now: Constantly complaining and fucking shit up.
I'm sorry but you did not do it...

Because you have a brain.

It's not really fear. It's your brain tricking you into feeling fear because it knows by it's intellect the consequences of such a thing.

Your brain will remove all fear in a fight or flight state.

You will have no freedom in prison.

Trust me.

Doing drugs is not fun there.

Food is trash even if you have someone putting money in your account.

Gyms equipment is not much usually and packed with other dudes.

It's a private for profit system.

Completely bullshit and corrupt since it is 100% biased...

And not fair to the person being convicted and charged.

So this guy dealt with drugs, guns and “hurt people”, he has spent his twenties in prison and is now married and some kind of social worker.

He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible). The framing of the interview is very emotional and it is obvious that the viewer should feel pity for him because he had such a lonely time.

Here are some excerpts:

“Everything triggers you. You see a woman in TV and immediately remember: you can’t have that.”

“I was unable to not reduce the women in prison (social worker) to their sexual aspects. (Because he was so horny)”

Info text: “Sexual isolation can lead to psychological problems and disturbance of the sexuality in some prisoners.”

“First thing I did (after getting out) was to meet (and fuck) a woman.” (his ex gf, they knew each other since 15 jo, implied they had sex than) His ex gf contacted him after 4 years of imprisonment, asking how she could help him.

Keep in mind that this guy had sex since he was 15-16, while he was working on his criminal career. He “just” experienced inceldom for 10 years; he knew when it would end.

Conclusion: Everyone who tells us variations of “sex is not a big deal” needs to die be forced into lifelong celibacy. No exceptions.

:feelsrope:

looks like a classic german

"But remember incel, sex is not something thatyou need to normaly live" :soy:
"But are you a virgin? ha ha ha, shame on you loooser" :foidSoy:

Mondo blackpill confirming everything we say

1. Prisoner who commits violent crime gets to fuck hot girls in his youth, gets to fuck hot girls when he gets out of prison, meanwhile we rot
2. Sex is extremely important for physical and mental health
3. Not getting it makes you resent society out of not fault of your own
4. Normies are terminally unsympathetic to the plight of sexlessness because they lack empathy and/or self awareness

He should have shouted Heil Hitler, maybe that would have made him feel less lonely:feelshaha:
I have lived like that all my life, lonely asf:cryfeels: and I am not going to feel pity for some normie sex having dindu

I thought that only here in Brazil girls like to get involved with criminals.

Here are some excerpts:

Bullies always win. No one cares at all if 1000s of men are dying through isolation while this criminal gets to thrive.

BTW prison rape isn't taken seriously but raping a woman can get an incel sent there for life.

He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible)
in a lot of american prisons you can't masturbate
He's just got a great (criminal) personality that chicks just love
yeah if one of us went to prison we definitely wouldn't have free pussy sitting outside waiting for us

It is only a wrong opinion if you're ugly.

Die Polluxpille ist die brutalste Pille. KLACK KLACK KLACK

The extreme brutality of our lives proven once again.

The framing of the video makes it apparent that sympathy for the plight of sexlessness is very much existent in normie-culture, even if the individual in questions is male.

The difference between us incels and this guy is the he is interesting (because criminal) and that he is portrayed as a real human with actual emotions.

We, however are not seen as such. We are seen as robots to which intimacy is as unnecessary as food… literal subhumans.

The only good thing in this video is that it underlines the importance of the dark tirade. This guy looks meh, but with the right personality, he managed to slay since 16.
high IQ observation.

honestly it sounds kinda familiar but i must have forgot
Its just describing a "clack" noise, he refers to the prison guards opening your door every morning at 6AM, waking you up with the loud noises which leaves a trauma for many convicts

Here are some excerpts:

just rape. thats what ill prob do (in video game ofc)

Live in different worlds tbh. But "muh personality"

Burn them! Burn them all! Beat them and then burn them!

The fact that society uses involuntary celibacy as the most severe punishment indicates how awful it is.

Just go to jail for multiple crimes theory

Boo hoo I hope he gets raped, acquires AIDS and spreads it to his wife and kids (IN REAL LIFE NIGGAS)

Mondo blackpill confirming everything we say

1. Prisoner who commits violent crime gets to fuck hot girls in his youth, gets to fuck hot girls when he gets out of prison, meanwhile we rot
2. Sex is extremely important for physical and mental health
3. Not getting it makes you resent society out of not fault of your own
4. Normies are terminally unsympathetic to the plight of sexlessness because they lack empathy and/or self awareness
yep I agree with you there

Here are some excerpts:

Sex isn't a big deal. I'm three years on nofap and I don't care for having premarital sex. I just want a foid to love me. I see normies get that and I want it so bad

Sex isn't a big deal. I'm three years on nofap and I don't care for having premarital sex. I just want a foid to love me. I see normies get that and I want it so bad
maybe you are impotent and low t:bigbrain:

this is the kind of thread that makes you wanna say something you won't be able to defend in front of a court
FBI 2

I know him from Jewtube and I find him so ugly, but I guess femoids like thugs.

The framing of the video makes it apparent that sympathy for the plight of sexlessness is very much existent in normie-culture, even if the individual in questions is male.

The difference between us incels and this guy is the he is interesting (because criminal) and that he is portrayed as a real human with actual emotions.

We, however are not seen as such. We are seen as robots to which intimacy is as unnecessary as food… literal subhumans.

The only good thing in this video is that it underlines the importance of the dark tirade. This guy looks meh, but with the right personality, he managed to slay since 16.
I think it is the same reason why people feel pity for someone who became ugly because of an accident, but not for someone who is ugly simply because of his shit genetics.
I’ve seen people laugh at a persons face. After someone told them that this person looks like that due to an accident, they immediately stopped.

I think it is the same reason why people feel pity for someone who became ugly because of an accident, but not for someone who is ugly simply because of his shit genetics.
I’ve seen people laugh at a persons face. After someone told them that this person looks like that due to an accident, they immediately stopped.
true

Lol, same. That means you are 45-52 years old? Brutal…

I remember when I was bullied in school I contemplated killing as many of those bastards as possible. And I reasoned that even if I got a life sentence, it would not be any different from my life “in freedom” because I was a social reject anyway.

…did not do it because I was a pussy…

True… it’s so fucked up.

Yea, but It cannot go on like this. We must become a constant paint in society’s ass until our problems are addressed in a serious manner. We must do what blacks did in order to become the cultural icons they are now: Constantly complaining and fucking shit up.
It's over for prisoncels

After all the normie will keep saying to us, incels, that sex and love are not necessary to have a good mental health.

Here are some excerpts:

LOL HE IS NOT GERMAN HE LOOKS LIKE FUCKING SLAVIC FILTH IMMIGRANT JFL AT THAT CUCK (IN VIDEO GAME)
BASED SHOW THEM ALL FUCKING ACID BAGS ON THEIR DISGUSTING HEADS (in video game)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.