Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel German ex-convict describes his involuntary celibacy in prison.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,720
Online
72d 7h 13m
He went to prison for years and still lifemogs me.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 29m
ordinaryotaku said:
He went to prison for years and still lifemogs me.
:feelsclown:^^
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,862
Online
19d 11h 18m
I would rather be a prisoner in Norway than be a wageslave
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
326
Online
4d 16h 55m
Iamnothere000 said:
So this guy dealt with drugs, guns and “hurt people”, he has spent his twenties in prison and is now married and some kind of social worker.

He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible). The framing of the interview is very emotional and it is obvious that the viewer should feel pity for him because he had such a lonely time.

View: https://youtu.be/_ftEYiTbExY?t=937


Here are some excerpts:

“I don’t know how survived that (time without female contact).”

“I wished I had no sexual desires.”

“Everything triggers you. You see a woman in TV and immediately remember: you can’t have that.”

“I was unable to not reduce the women in prison (social worker) to their sexual aspects. (Because he was so horny)”

“People underestimate what isolation from the other gender does to your head.”

Info text: “Sexual isolation can lead to psychological problems and disturbance of the sexuality in some prisoners.”

“First thing I did (after getting out) was to meet (and fuck) a woman.” (his ex gf, they knew each other since 15 jo, implied they had sex than) His ex gf contacted him after 4 years of imprisonment, asking how she could help him.

“Sex is like riding a bicycle; you don’t forget how to do it.”

“Hugging, without top, skin to skin, was indescribable.”

“How can a women be so soft and smell so good?”

“It was like being 16 again, hard to describe.”

Moderator: „You are talking about things that for others are just natural…“



Keep in mind that this guy had sex since he was 15-16, while he was working on his criminal career. He “just” experienced inceldom for 10 years; he knew when it would end.

Conclusion: Everyone who tells us variations of “sex is not a big deal” needs to die be forced into lifelong celibacy. No exceptions.
oh that's bullshit he was getting sex in there but not the kind he wanted if ya know what I mean
 
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Posts
3,141
Online
22d 20h 17m
Just jerk off until you die off
 
Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Legend
★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Posts
3,635
Online
34d 11h 5m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
oh that's bullshit he was getting sex in there but not the kind he wanted if ya know what I mean
the prison bitch thing doesn't really exist as much in european prisons
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
326
Online
4d 16h 55m
Gone Coping said:
the prison bitch thing doesn't really exist as much in european prisons
tru but that guy is built like a TANK! So IDK maybe he was the "bubba" in prison lol
 
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Posts
866
Online
3d 13h 16m
Good to know that i've been living in a prison my whole life
 
S

SubHumanCurry

Recruit
★★
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Posts
115
Online
3d 23h 25m
Iamnothere000 said:
Lol, same. That means you are 45-52 years old? Brutal…

I remember when I was bullied in school I contemplated killing as many of those bastards as possible. And I reasoned that even if I got a life sentence, it would not be any different from my life “in freedom” because I was a social reject anyway.

…did not do it because I was a pussy…


True… it’s so fucked up.


Yea, but It cannot go on like this. We must become a constant paint in society’s ass until our problems are addressed in a serious manner. We must do what blacks did in order to become the cultural icons they are now: Constantly complaining and fucking shit up.
I'm sorry but you did not do it...

Because you have a brain.

It's not really fear. It's your brain tricking you into feeling fear because it knows by it's intellect the consequences of such a thing.

Your brain will remove all fear in a fight or flight state.

You will have no freedom in prison.

Trust me.

Doing drugs is not fun there.

Food is trash even if you have someone putting money in your account.

Gyms equipment is not much usually and packed with other dudes.

It's a private for profit system.

Completely bullshit and corrupt since it is 100% biased...

And not fair to the person being convicted and charged.
 
Tropical_cockonut

Tropical_cockonut

Chadlet. It's STILL over.
-
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Posts
12
Online
1h 58m
Iamnothere000 said:
So this guy dealt with drugs, guns and “hurt people”, he has spent his twenties in prison and is now married and some kind of social worker.

He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible). The framing of the interview is very emotional and it is obvious that the viewer should feel pity for him because he had such a lonely time.

View: https://youtu.be/_ftEYiTbExY?t=937


Here are some excerpts:

“I don’t know how survived that (time without female contact).”

“I wished I had no sexual desires.”

“Everything triggers you. You see a woman in TV and immediately remember: you can’t have that.”

“I was unable to not reduce the women in prison (social worker) to their sexual aspects. (Because he was so horny)”

“People underestimate what isolation from the other gender does to your head.”

Info text: “Sexual isolation can lead to psychological problems and disturbance of the sexuality in some prisoners.”

“First thing I did (after getting out) was to meet (and fuck) a woman.” (his ex gf, they knew each other since 15 jo, implied they had sex than) His ex gf contacted him after 4 years of imprisonment, asking how she could help him.

“Sex is like riding a bicycle; you don’t forget how to do it.”

“Hugging, without top, skin to skin, was indescribable.”

“How can a women be so soft and smell so good?”

“It was like being 16 again, hard to describe.”

Moderator: „You are talking about things that for others are just natural…“



Keep in mind that this guy had sex since he was 15-16, while he was working on his criminal career. He “just” experienced inceldom for 10 years; he knew when it would end.

Conclusion: Everyone who tells us variations of “sex is not a big deal” needs to die be forced into lifelong celibacy. No exceptions.
:feelsrope:
 
Special Snowflake

Special Snowflake

Greycel
Joined
May 8, 2021
Posts
54
Online
15h 41m
looks like a classic german
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
301
Online
2d 7h 10m
"But remember incel, sex is not something thatyou need to normaly live" :soy:
"But are you a virgin? ha ha ha, shame on you loooser" :foidSoy:
 
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
-
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
21,841
Online
161d 11h 20m
Deleted member 29033 said:
Mondo blackpill confirming everything we say

1. Prisoner who commits violent crime gets to fuck hot girls in his youth, gets to fuck hot girls when he gets out of prison, meanwhile we rot
2. Sex is extremely important for physical and mental health
3. Not getting it makes you resent society out of not fault of your own
4. Normies are terminally unsympathetic to the plight of sexlessness because they lack empathy and/or self awareness
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,202
Online
24d 16h 11m
Deleted member 29033 said:
Mondo blackpill confirming everything we say

1. Prisoner who commits violent crime gets to fuck hot girls in his youth, gets to fuck hot girls when he gets out of prison, meanwhile we rot
2. Sex is extremely important for physical and mental health
3. Not getting it makes you resent society out of not fault of your own
4. Normies are terminally unsympathetic to the plight of sexlessness because they lack empathy and/or self awareness
 
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
7,025
Online
67d 5h 12m
ReconElement said:
He should have shouted Heil Hitler, maybe that would have made him feel less lonely:feelshaha:
I have lived like that all my life, lonely asf:cryfeels: and I am not going to feel pity for some normie sex having dindu
 
P

pardomulambo

Greycel
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Posts
1
Online
20m
I thought that only here in Brazil girls like to get involved with criminals.
 
incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

A spark in the leftist freezer
★★★★
Joined
May 4, 2018
Posts
855
Online
8d 3h 28m
Iamnothere000 said:
So this guy dealt with drugs, guns and “hurt people”, he has spent his twenties in prison and is now married and some kind of social worker.

He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible). The framing of the interview is very emotional and it is obvious that the viewer should feel pity for him because he had such a lonely time.

View: https://youtu.be/_ftEYiTbExY?t=937


Here are some excerpts:

“I don’t know how survived that (time without female contact).”

“I wished I had no sexual desires.”

“Everything triggers you. You see a woman in TV and immediately remember: you can’t have that.”

“I was unable to not reduce the women in prison (social worker) to their sexual aspects. (Because he was so horny)”

“People underestimate what isolation from the other gender does to your head.”

Info text: “Sexual isolation can lead to psychological problems and disturbance of the sexuality in some prisoners.”

“First thing I did (after getting out) was to meet (and fuck) a woman.” (his ex gf, they knew each other since 15 jo, implied they had sex than) His ex gf contacted him after 4 years of imprisonment, asking how she could help him.

“Sex is like riding a bicycle; you don’t forget how to do it.”

“Hugging, without top, skin to skin, was indescribable.”

“How can a women be so soft and smell so good?”

“It was like being 16 again, hard to describe.”

Moderator: „You are talking about things that for others are just natural…“



Keep in mind that this guy had sex since he was 15-16, while he was working on his criminal career. He “just” experienced inceldom for 10 years; he knew when it would end.

Conclusion: Everyone who tells us variations of “sex is not a big deal” needs to die be forced into lifelong celibacy. No exceptions.
Bullies always win. No one cares at all if 1000s of men are dying through isolation while this criminal gets to thrive.

BTW prison rape isn't taken seriously but raping a woman can get an incel sent there for life.
 
bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★★
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Posts
788
Online
25d 25m
tanfeo said:
For me prison was like doing school al over again.
You cannot get out and get beaten up often.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,859
Online
96d 13h 13m
Iamnothere000 said:
He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible)
in a lot of american prisons you can't masturbate
Lonelycel said:
He's just got a great (criminal) personality that chicks just love
yeah if one of us went to prison we definitely wouldn't have free pussy sitting outside waiting for us
 
CursedSurrogate

CursedSurrogate

I no longer sleep, only dream.
★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Posts
177
Online
5d 20h 49m
It is only a wrong opinion if you're ugly.
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Fueled by Dry Gin + Sprite
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
8,513
Online
120d 14h 46m
Die Polluxpille ist die brutalste Pille. KLACK KLACK KLACK
 
incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
7,247
Online
57d 0m
The extreme brutality of our lives proven once again.
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
1,635
Online
35d 5h 13m
Iamnothere000 said:
The framing of the video makes it apparent that sympathy for the plight of sexlessness is very much existent in normie-culture, even if the individual in questions is male.

The difference between us incels and this guy is the he is interesting (because criminal) and that he is portrayed as a real human with actual emotions.

We, however are not seen as such. We are seen as robots to which intimacy is as unnecessary as food… literal subhumans.

The only good thing in this video is that it underlines the importance of the dark tirade. This guy looks meh, but with the right personality, he managed to slay since 16.
high IQ observation.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,589
Online
153d 4h 54m
Ecstasy said:
You know him/his videos?
honestly it sounds kinda familiar but i must have forgot
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Fueled by Dry Gin + Sprite
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
8,513
Online
120d 14h 46m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
honestly it sounds kinda familiar but i must have forgot
Its just describing a "clack" noise, he refers to the prison guards opening your door every morning at 6AM, waking you up with the loud noises which leaves a trauma for many convicts
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top