Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel German ex-convict describes his involuntary celibacy in prison.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
So this guy dealt with drugs, guns and “hurt people”, he has spent his twenties in prison and is now married and some kind of social worker.

He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible). The framing of the interview is very emotional and it is obvious that the viewer should feel pity for him because he had such a lonely time.

View: https://youtu.be/_ftEYiTbExY?t=937

Here are some excerpts:

“I don’t know how survived that (time without female contact).”

“I wished I had no sexual desires.”

“Everything triggers you. You see a woman in TV and immediately remember: you can’t have that.”

“I was unable to not reduce the women in prison (social worker) to their sexual aspects. (Because he was so horny)”

“People underestimate what isolation from the other gender does to your head.”

Info text: “Sexual isolation can lead to psychological problems and disturbance of the sexuality in some prisoners.”

“First thing I did (after getting out) was to meet (and fuck) a woman.” (his ex gf, they knew each other since 15 jo, implied they had sex than) His ex gf contacted him after 4 years of imprisonment, asking how she could help him.

“Sex is like riding a bicycle; you don’t forget how to do it.”

“Hugging, without top, skin to skin, was indescribable.”

“How can a women be so soft and smell so good?”

“It was like being 16 again, hard to describe.”

Moderator: „You are talking about things that for others are just natural…“

Keep in mind that this guy had sex since he was 15-16, while he was working on his criminal career. He “just” experienced inceldom for 10 years; he knew when it would end.

Conclusion: Everyone who tells us variations of “sex is not a big deal” needs to die be forced into lifelong celibacy. No exceptions.

Mondo blackpill confirming everything we say

1. Prisoner who commits violent crime gets to fuck hot girls in his youth, gets to fuck hot girls when he gets out of prison, meanwhile we rot
2. Sex is extremely important for physical and mental health
3. Not getting it makes you resent society out of not fault of your own
4. Normies are terminally unsympathetic to the plight of sexlessness because they lack empathy and/or self awareness

He's just got a great (criminal) personality that chicks just love

4. Normies are terminally unsympathetic to the plight of sexlessness because they lack empathy and/or self awareness
The framing of the video makes it apparent that sympathy for the plight of sexlessness is very much existent in normie-culture, even if the individual in questions is male.

The difference between us incels and this guy is the he is interesting (because criminal) and that he is portrayed as a real human with actual emotions.

We, however are not seen as such. We are seen as robots to which intimacy is as unnecessary as food… literal subhumans.

The only good thing in this video is that it underlines the importance of the dark tirade. This guy looks meh, but with the right personality, he managed to slay since 16.

this is how I feel every day

He should have shouted Heil Hitler, maybe that would have made him feel less lonely:feelshaha:
I have lived like that all my life, lonely asf:cryfeels: and I am not going to feel pity for some normie sex having dindu

because hes conventionally attractive he had women supporting him while in prison jfl

because hes conventionally attractive he had women supporting him while in prison jfl
He is 5/10 and gymmaxed, women where into him because of his dark triad personality.

Blackpill. Thugs always have sex. women love thugs.

The framing of the video makes it apparent that sympathy for the plight of sexlessness is very much existent in normie-culture, even if the individual in questions is male.

The difference between us incels and this guy is the he is interesting (because criminal) and that he is portrayed as a real human with actual emotions.

We, however are not seen as such. We are seen as robots to which intimacy is as unnecessary as food… literal subhumans.

The only good thing in this video is that it underlines the importance of the dark tirade. This guy looks meh, but with the right personality, he managed to slay since 16.

1. Prisoner who commits violent crime gets to fuck hot girls in his youth, gets to fuck hot girls when he gets out of prison, meanwhile we rot
Yup :feelsbadman:

Why is soyciety so sympathetic to him, but very antagonistic towards us?

I fucking hate these double standards and blatant hypocrisy.

Because he has a great personality :soy:.

The Mods have given notice to my prayers.:feelsautistic:

Time to prisonmaxx

A very good question indeed.
Society even gives all these fucking felons free meals and education and room and board and free gym equipment and even has outreach programs to get them therapy and women and to help them adjust back into life when they get out of prison. Murderers. Rapists. Traffickers. Drug kingpins. All get to taste the sweet teat of life and suckle on Ms. Government while we rot and get FUCKING NOTHING BUT RIDICULE

whens the last time an incel ecer got a free fucking meal? A\we always pay
where are programs to help us? NONE! theyve all been scams to doxx us and post our info online
girls want nice guys but end up ALWAYS flocking towards despicable fucking violent assholes
holy shit the more i live the more i hate women. All women are the ones who should be locked up

but lol i say i was checking out a 15yo girl at the mall with her tits hanging out and i could almost see her nipple and suddenly i deserve death and to go to prison for life for thought crimes lol. Fuck off you fucking bitches:feelsokman:

If I had to guess than I would say that it is something very similar to Stockholm syndrome.

Society is afraid of such people and therefore tries to keep them in check by being overly friendly to them by showering them in benefits and opportunities.

This behavior might be so internalized that society by now actually admires and respects these people. Women have always done so, but since society is becoming ever more feminized…

The sane thing would be to just put him in a gas chamber and livestream his last breathe in public TV but we can’t do this because Hitler lost the war.:feelsbadman:

Ironically, this is the exact behavior that Incels should adopt if we ever want society to give a fuck about us.

Last edited:
What he endured was still not as extreme as what we go through (in terms of romance/sex).

He wasn't a virgin and he knew when he would access to sex again. It's a completely different plight yet it destroyed him
Really shows how fucked up our situation is :feelsmage:

And the convict criminal had a great personality teehee

It is impossible to be happy without sex

Imagine an Incel would say this.
noooooooooo ur craaaaazy incel you need to see da brain doctor
it's not about your environment at all your shit life is entirely the result of internal problems

ragefuel reads like suifuel

Life is a fucking joke

So this guy dealt with drugs, guns and “hurt people”, he has spent his twenties in prison and is now married and some kind of social worker.

He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible). The framing of the interview is very emotional and it is obvious that the viewer should feel pity for him because he had such a lonely time.

View: https://youtu.be/_ftEYiTbExY?t=937

Here are some excerpts:

“I don’t know how survived that (time without female contact).”

“I wished I had no sexual desires.”

“Everything triggers you. You see a woman in TV and immediately remember: you can’t have that.”

“I was unable to not reduce the women in prison (social worker) to their sexual aspects. (Because he was so horny)”

“People underestimate what isolation from the other gender does to your head.”

Info text: “Sexual isolation can lead to psychological problems and disturbance of the sexuality in some prisoners.”

“First thing I did (after getting out) was to meet (and fuck) a woman.” (his ex gf, they knew each other since 15 jo, implied they had sex than) His ex gf contacted him after 4 years of imprisonment, asking how she could help him.

“Sex is like riding a bicycle; you don’t forget how to do it.”

“Hugging, without top, skin to skin, was indescribable.”

“How can a women be so soft and smell so good?”

“It was like being 16 again, hard to describe.”

Moderator: „You are talking about things that for others are just natural…“

Keep in mind that this guy had sex since he was 15-16, while he was working on his criminal career. He “just” experienced inceldom for 10 years; he knew when it would end.

Conclusion: Everyone who tells us variations of “sex is not a big deal” needs to die be forced into lifelong celibacy. No exceptions.

The law made this German man an incel. Society has made most of us incels. And thats the truth.:society::cryfeels:

For me prison was like doing school al over again.
You cannot get out and get beaten up often.

Because you are gross uninteresting (aka not dark triad/low inhib) sub 4 subhuman that barely gets noticed in social situations

If I were in prison, inceldom would be the least of my problems.
For me prison was like doing school al over again.
You cannot get out and get beaten up often.
What were you in for?

What he endured was still not as extreme as what we go through (in terms of romance/sex).

He wasn't a virgin and he knew when he would access to sex again. It's a completely different plight yet it destroyed him
Really shows how fucked up our situation is :feelsmage:

And the convict criminal had a great personality teehee

No such luck in the open-air prison for us all cursed as mere work livestock and drones maintaining tax collection offerings. :feelsclown:

:blackpill:

Send normies and Chads to male-only gulags! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Normies only have sympathy when the "incel" is a violent killer/drug dealer/thief etc.

because he is a criminal and foid hate ugly men and love criminals dark triad

I commend each and every one of us for not killing ourselves already

Normies would want us dead or imprisoned in the comments if the same interview was with a blackpilled wageslave incel.
Life is a fucking joke

Isolation hurts

I feel I may as well have been in prison for the last 30 years (it's been that long since I was old enough to legally have sex) No sex life ever, stuck in my bedroom alone [my cell]. I've got a shitty job, but then it's straight back to my cell despite trying to change things and get a g/f, casual sex or new friends to see and do things with.

Last edited:
At this point it's not ragefuel, it's suicidefuel.

If I had to guess than I would say that it is something very similar to Stockholm syndrome.

Society is afraid of such people and therefore tries to keep them in check by being overly friendly to them by showering them in benefits and opportunities.

This behavior might be so internalized that society by now actually admires and respects these people. Women have always done so, but since society is becoming ever more feminized…

The sane thing would be to just put him in a gas chamber and livestream his last breathe in public TV but we can’t do this because Hitler lost the war.:feelsbadman:

Ironically, this is the exact behavior that Incels should adopt if we ever want society to give a fuck about us.
Not only that, but keep in mind that drug dealers provide a valuable service to drug using normies. Hence why they are more supportive of them. Every party normie has or knows somebody who has experimented with coke or MDMA. Marijuana even more so. So normies have an appreciation for them. Murders and rapists, especially bad looking ones, get treated worse. As far as adopting those behaviors, all it will do is guarantee a nice long prison sentence for us who get caught, death for those who fight it out. It would only work if it was an organized effort and not just some false posturing.

I feel I may as well have been in prison for the last 30 years (it's been that long since I was old enough to legally have sex) No sex life ever, stuck in my bedroom alone [my cell]. I've got a shitty job, but then it's straight back to my cell despite trying to change things and get a g/f, casual sex or new friends to see and do things with.
Lol, same. That means you are 45-52 years old? Brutal…

I remember when I was bullied in school I contemplated killing as many of those bastards as possible. And I reasoned that even if I got a life sentence, it would not be any different from my life “in freedom” because I was a social reject anyway.

…did not do it because I was a pussy…

Not only that, but keep in mind that drug dealers provide a valuable service to drug using normies. Hence why they are more supportive of them.
True… it’s so fucked up.

As far as adopting those behaviors, all it will do is guarantee a nice long prison sentence for us who get caught, death for those who fight it out. It would only work if it was an organized effort and not just some false posturing.
Yea, but It cannot go on like this. We must become a constant paint in society’s ass until our problems are addressed in a serious manner. We must do what blacks did in order to become the cultural icons they are now: Constantly complaining and fucking shit up.