Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News German dad cuts off the testicles of a 57 year old man dating his 17 year old daughter

The retarded father probably thinks his daughter is a virgin but she got ravaged by 20 guys already

The retarded father probably thinks his daughter is a virgin but she got ravaged by 20 guys already
I'm not sure who is more cucked these days, husbands or fathers.

HusbandFather
HeightMog

Once they turn into non-virgins pretty much their prime value is producing and protecting a replacement virgin to dote upon.

Hug
Slippers

Do you guys sometimes feel that you exaggerate your apathy towards women as a kind of coping mechanism? I feel like I did that with my previous post here. I won't call it misogyny (it was not hateful) like feminists are prone to do, but I certainly minimized the value a woman brings: I actually really like the mom char I posted and even if she didn't have a daughter, I think she would still be a wonderful person as a non-virgin.

I guess exaggerating like she is worthless to me is cope because it helps to avoid the pain of not being able to attract the interest of a wholesome woman like her.

Wholesome women being such a scarce resource, sometimes it's easier to pretend they're even absent altogether so I don't even bother hoping for them.

I'm sorry Layla :(

If someone castrated me I'd smash their tailbone with a mallet and twist their fingers of with a wrench

suifuel for oldcels

Based, ngl.

Many guys here defend the right for men to have sex with young, yet nubile females.

However, many would also state that women should be considered as property.

Well, by that logic this guy punished a degradation of his property.

Ergo, based.

Last edited:
I edited my post.

Also it's based because the guy acted impulsively and did what his guts told him to do.

It doesn't matter if you disagree with his actions. If I'm not mistaken, that's not what based means.

I edited my post.

Also it's based because the guy acted impulsively and did what his guts told him to do.

It doesn't matter if you disagree with his actions. If I'm not mistaken, that's not what based means.
Usually people use based as a compliment