Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News German dad cuts off the testicles of a 57 year old man dating his 17 year old daughter

I can't even start to comprehend this
I still remember when my mother Took me to the first day of school - in 1968.
G-d, I will miss my mother. All mothers would pick up their kids after school.

Hope he at least went balls deep once before that happened

Overprotective daddies of teen girls, man.

based. if I had a daughter and she fucked such an old man, she'd be beheaded same with the old son of a bitch. his subhuman old sperm has no right to be spread

based. if I had a daughter and she fucked such an old man, she'd be beheaded same with the old son of a bitch. his subhuman old sperm has no right to be spread
So you’d decapitate your own daughter?

So you’d decapitate your own daughter?
yes. if she is going to fuck such an old man better off dead. rather shed fuck a Tyrone and be a single mother than have subhuman old sperm.

What a fucking cunt.
I hope he gets raped in jail.

He does not deserve castration, but he put himself in a compromised situation. Should have never been in the fathers presence, and for that he is a fool. Both the 57 year old man and the daughter should be publicly flogged. 10 lashings for each time they had intercourse. Because a young woman should not being whoring around, and an older man should be a moral pillar of his community, not allowing a young woman to whore.

Suifuel for @Mainländer and @Napoleon de Geso

Overprotective dads are cucks. Probably wasn't Chad enough for him.

17 years old daughters of cucks are only for chad

if you date someones daughter, prepare for the consequences
That could go for literally anybody at anytime. For example, I murder your family for looking at me “ if you look at someone pay the consequences”

He went a little too far but idk if this is cucked or based tbh. I would’ve just beat the guys ass if anything

This could happen to @Napoleon de Geso

Fuark, one of the worst pains a male can feel.

What about a 70 year old who has the body and health of a 25 year old and never aged?
that's fine. my main problem is if the daughter has kids, sperm degerades in quality past 30-35 and that could create an incel grandchild. I don't car for mental age difference

German dad’s 17 year old daughter dates a 57 year old man so the dad cuts off the 57 year old’s testicles while the man is fully conscious.

this is old and from 2010 but it’s insane.

Probably a muslim man. westerners arent chadding up an time soon and havent been for decades

My question is : Would the dad's reaction be the same if his daughter was dating a young chad?
I don't think so...

My question is : Would the dad's reaction be the same if his daughter was dating a young chad?
I don't think so...
it makes sense. the 57 year old has shit sperm and might be dead before grandchild born.

that's fine. my main problem is if the daughter has kids, sperm degerades in quality past 30-35 and that could create an incel grandchild. I don't car for mental age difference
When do women become too old to bear children?

When do women become too old to bear children?
past 30 is too late for foid to give birth imo. autism risk also skyrockets past around 35 if I remember correctly.

past 30 is too late for foid to give birth imo. autism risk also skyrockets past around 35 if I remember correctly.
Best time for women to get pregnant is age 20

German dad’s 17 year old daughter dates a 57 year old man so the dad cuts off the 57 year old’s testicles while the man is fully conscious.

this is old and from 2010 but it’s insane.

Probably not "German" but some Muslim minority.

Best time for women to get pregnant is age 20
yeah younger is better. it's too bad now. all the foids have kids at 30 and 40+ increasing inceldom even more.

Probably not "German" but some Muslim minority.
Germans need higher tesoterone. they are almost as low T as Japs post ww2

Actually the castrations victim has a German sounding name

In the 50s they got pregnant younger I think
male sperm count and trip strength had been falling over time and IQ stagnating, def has to with older pregnancy, use of (((baby))) formula and all the subhuman processed shit
Can an incel have high testosterone?
yes, lots of ogrecels do.

male sperm count and trip strength had been falling over time and IQ stagnating, def has to with older pregnancy, use of (((baby))) formula and all the subhuman processed shit

yes, lots of ogrecels do.
Ogrecels are the hypermasculine incels who scare foids right?

Imagine being this guy and having this girls father nuder you

Weird... he castrated the man instead of spanking/berating his daughter for being a slut? The 57-year-old is at fault too but come on man...

P.S. I'm not saying that he should spank her but if he had the balls to cut off his balls then he could spank her. I'm not encouraging him to spank her.

Weird... he castrated the man instead of spanking/berating his daughter for being a slut? The 57-year-old is at fault too but come on man...
true. the girl is a lost cause.

P.S. I'm not saying that he should spank her but if he had the balls to cut off his balls then he could spank her. I'm not encouraging him to spank her.
The dad has serious problems

He raised his daughter to be a whore... did he expect her to not be one?
no matter how u raise a foid she can and almost guaranteed to be a whore if in the west.