Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel German Chad kills his girlfriend during a 'sexgame' (she choked during a deepthroat blowjob).

Wow, I guess he killed two birds with one stone here.

gottstrafeengland.jpg

I want to say this to her,
Fuck off goddamn toxic female piece of shit.
Toxic femininity kills people lol.
In this case she killed her self with her toxicity

Foids would rather choke to death on chads cock than even look at a sub 5 male

We should subtly promote dangerous sexgames so normalfaggots keep killing each other while fucking lmfao.

Toxic femininity kills people lol.

Also, toxic masculinity is the result of unrestrained toxic femininity. Unrestrained toxic femininity turns society into a jungle where the primitive, pre-civilized mating patterns of baboon packs reappear among humans: with one alpha fucking all the bitches, the rest only having the choice between illness, cuckoldry, or fighting back. Now men stab each other in the back and throw each other under the bus just to improve their status so they can give more resources to women. Or because unrestrained female hypergamy has made them mentally sick.

British woman, 22, found dead in Swiss hotel room 'after sex game went wrong' was discovered covered in cuts on bathroom floor before 'agitated’ boyfriend was arrested

A British woman found dead in a Swiss hotel room 'after a sex game went wrong' was discovered covered in cuts before her 'agitated' boyfriend was arrested, it has emerged.

Anna Florence Reed, 22, was discovered at around 7am on Tuesday on a bathroom floor after shouting was heard coming from her room, according to Swiss media.

Her German boyfriend, 29, has been arrested and is facing a charge of pre-intentional homicide, a lesser charge than murder.

Father Clive Reed, from Harrogate, North Yorkshire, was said to be 'utterly devastated' at the news which comes five years after his wife passed away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wiss-hotel-room-died-sex-game-gone-wrong.html

View attachment 106016

View attachment 106018
View attachment 106017
“”Pre intentional homicide”” an accident is an accident unless that foid was a huge cunt

deserved , eine fotze wie diese verdient es , brutal beiseitegeschafft zu werden

i would piss on her grave if this was my daughter

one down 2kkk to go

British woman, 22, found dead in Swiss hotel room 'after sex game went wrong' was discovered covered in cuts on bathroom floor before 'agitated’ boyfriend was arrested

A British woman found dead in a Swiss hotel room 'after a sex game went wrong' was discovered covered in cuts before her 'agitated' boyfriend was arrested, it has emerged.

Anna Florence Reed, 22, was discovered at around 7am on Tuesday on a bathroom floor after shouting was heard coming from her room, according to Swiss media.

Her German boyfriend, 29, has been arrested and is facing a charge of pre-intentional homicide, a lesser charge than murder.

Father Clive Reed, from Harrogate, North Yorkshire, was said to be 'utterly devastated' at the news which comes five years after his wife passed away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wiss-hotel-room-died-sex-game-gone-wrong.html

View attachment 106016

View attachment 106018
View attachment 106017
Such a shame that this happens so rarely

Imagine raising your daughter for a major portion of your life only for her to choke on Chad's cock, JFL
lol thats great
why would any father even mourn for her? id say she was adopted or took after her whore mother lol

I wonder when she was 6 if she thought she would die from her retarded desire to be physically intimate with brutish men

If a woman told me to do extreme BDSM play I would get creeped the fuck out and leave.

Last edited:
Meeks 2.0 who beats women instead of children

Imagine going to her funeral knowing her last moments were being a whore covered in spit and throat mucus while she choked on rich chadlite cock. Good riddance tbqh
Imagine raising your daughter for a major portion of your life only for her to choke on Chad's cock, JFL

Another dead slut . Good.

Couldn't handle his amazing personality. The real reason why girl's don't date us is that our personalities are so great, they'd spontaneously cumbust during sex.

Live by the chadcock, die by the chadcock.

One less whore in the world.

<personality meme here>

Imagine being her parents. Having a daughter is cucked indeed.

this heavens justice, I wish more foids would die like that, humiliated by her own degenerated lifestyle.

The cuts came from chads jawline.

stacy dies and chad goes to prison. fuck yes.

Good thing Britain won the war.

"Social media posts showed Miss Reed had travelled extensively in the last few years"

Poor little whore is gone. I hope she enjoyed her luxury lifestyle.

View attachment 106027.
I hope he dies in prison as well. Death and permanent imprisonment are the appropriate punishments for people who have had such pleasure.

Imagine that on your tombstone.

Died slobbing thug nob. RIP.

IT should tell to just facetattoomaxx so we can do the same thing to foids.

tfw it’s not lifefuel at all, because i resent a racist woman younger than me who didn’t welcome me. Doesn’t matter that she’s dead, that guy still fucked when I didn’t.

Hnggg gonna fap to this later

I love seeing chads and foids getting fucked over, especially if it is a consequence of their own actions