Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based GEORGE FLOYD BEAT AND ROBBED PREGNANT WOMEN #BASEDALERT

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
No he is not gloryfied. He is just the recent sad example of people getting killed by racist cops. Idk where you got the other part. He is just a symbol for police brutality and racism, nothing more.
Yet his family got like $12 million in donations.

No surprise, degenerate Tyrone lives of a life of hedonism, suffers for 8 minutes, and society celebrates him cause muh social justice. Meanwhile most of us have suffered all our lives without a scrap of pussy nor pleasure, and nobody gives a fuck

No surprise, degenerate Tyrone lives of a life of hedonism, suffers for 8 minutes, and society celebrates him cause muh social justice. Meanwhile most of us have suffered all our lives without a scrap of pussy nor pleasure, and nobody gives a fuck

I did not know this. Thanks for the info.

Yea this George Lloyd is definitely nigger scum. No person sticks a gun to a pregnant woman and deserves to live. Irony here is that he was a bouncer at a night club rofl.

But to be honest I hate white anglo society so much I'm glad that this country has sank to a new low after this Lloyd fiasco. Whites have a soft spot for Niggers, Jews, and spics working in the fields but when it comes to Rice and curries, its open season. Slowly rot Anglo countries!.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back