Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Genuinely Pissed off By the Heightism in the Site, I Hope Every Manlet Ascends with a BLOND STACY

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Imagine hating on other brocels because of their height. It's just confusing to me. There's a 5'4 latinocel in USA on this forum right now that is facing bullying from the biggers because he's in """their"""" country. Why the fuck do you care? First off, he's a shortcel so he's not fucking any white women, second, even if he was, WHY DO YOU CARE? If you're a genetic dead-end, why do you care that biggers are getting cucked by manlets? Would it be better if tall Chad fucked the Stacies instead of a manlet? Either way, it's not YOUR bloodline being threatened, it's Chads. So please piss off with the heightism, it's getting on my nerves because I genuinely want this to be a community of people who respect each other, but we're not going to have that when half the users are shortcels and the other have want shortcels exterminated.

I don't care about women anymore. I want gene editing research without any restraints combined with the power of AI. So I can upgrade my body.

That stupid curry fag needs to stop shitting up the forum

Based and high IQ OC.

Also I still can't stop looking at your avi every time I see it.

Screenshot 2023 04 20 033729

total tall”””cel””” death

Imagine hating on other brocels because of their height. It's just confusing to me. There's a 5'4 latinocel in USA on this forum right now that is facing bullying from the biggers because he's in """their"""" country. Why the fuck do you care? First off, he's a shortcel so he's not fucking any white women, second, even if he was, WHY DO YOU CARE? If you're a genetic dead-end, why do you care that biggers are getting cucked by manlets? Would it be better if tall Chad fucked the Stacies instead of a manlet? Either way, it's not YOUR bloodline being threatened, it's Chads. So please piss off with the heightism, it's getting on my nerves because I genuinely want this to be a community of people who respect each other, but we're not going to have that when half the users are shortcels and the other have want shortcels exterminated.
Who is this your talking about.

No one from here doesnt fuck or cuck anyone, fighting and getting jealous over foids here is the most ridiculous thing, people get pissed off because ethnics get off on white 2d pixels jfl. Also imagine one subhuman insulting another over height, when he has his own fair share of defects.

Seems like its human nature to find a punching bag. The same way society treats incels is the same way I've seen other incels here treating their fellow incels. Why especially as we all have experience being ostrasized beats me, which is why I think its just human nature. You have those on here who see themselves as superior because of their race, you see those who see themselves as better because of their height, it even is something as small as post count.