Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genuine questions:why are foids so uptight about abortion in comparison to larger issues?

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

I accept that's it over
Like I understand autonomy and all that jazz. But during the whole Roe V Wade fiasco, I was seeing meltdowns all across my timeline from mostly foids and dudes for some reason.

Like why is that a priority when the economy is going to the dogs, collapsing birthrate, job market, etc.

Celibacy is the greatest contraceptive although I'm told sex isnt everything

The Jews are using it as yet another distraction from the truly important issues.

They built up abortion as this hugely important woman’s rights issue even though it’s murder and easily preventable to begin with by whores either choosing to remain celibate or having an IUD placed inside their blown out holes but nooooo.

They just want to have EVERY possible option and fallback plan available up to and including cold blooded murder via doctor assisted homicide (infanticide) so they can go on being selfish and evil.

I digress however.

The reason they’re so pissed over abortion is because they’ve been trained to believe by their Jewish cultural masters that quite simply much like everything else that they’re entitled to it sweety.

Like I understand autonomy and all that jazz. But during the whole Roe V Wade fiasco, I was seeing meltdowns all across my timeline from mostly foids and dudes for some reason.

Like why is that a priority when the economy is going to the dogs, collapsing birthrate, job market, etc.

Celibacy is the greatest contraceptive although I'm told sex isnt everything
A single mother has little chance of Chad and will be forced to look for Normis betabuxer, forever forgetting about Chad. Accordingly, the foid always wants to have a plan B if something goes wrong. Abortion is just a plan B that they want to have so that they can use it if necessary.

Because they are intrinsically evil creatures. Vile animals, and they want to kill babies to show us men, the oppressors (JFL), that they think they are powerful :lul: :lul: :lul:

Abortion is symbolic for women's self-determination: without the ability to freely kill their children in the womb they would have trouble working, fornicating and could be stuck with a child that they had to raise against their will, often the product of a man they (now) hate.

Abortion rights as we know them are a form of extreme libertarianism and nihilism: society regards this kind of freedom as being more important than the existence of the next generation or women's traditional role as wives and mothers. It bestows a kind of unlimited value on women's "freedom" in their minds. And of course, many women have had abortions or know women who have, so it's personal.

However, abortion isn't good for women in many respects and actually increases men's "freedom":

1. Reduces consequences of sex for men = more pressure on women to have sex and have sex without using condoms

2. Legal abortion = ball in women's court = it's more acceptable for men to abandon pregnant women and relationships generally

3. More men run or threaten to run = pressure on women to kill child against their will

They do not understand that increased rights usually come with increased responsibilities, even if they aren't immediately obvious and that men and women in society form an interconnected whole.​

The Jews are using it as yet another distraction from the truly important issues.

They built up abortion as this hugely important woman’s rights issue even though it’s murder and easily preventable to begin with by whores either choosing to remain celibate or having an IUD placed inside their blown out holes but nooooo.

They just want to have EVERY possible option and fallback plan available up to and including cold blooded murder via doctor assisted homicide (infanticide) so they can go on being selfish and evil.

I digress however.

The reason they’re so pissed over abortion is because they’ve been trained to believe by their Jewish cultural masters that quite simply much like everything else that they’re entitled to it sweety.

It's all bullshit, because they've been brainwashed by feminism to think that abortion is something "the patriarchy" controls and holds over women. The truth is that they don't want to accept responsibility for the consequences of their actions, specifically sexual degeneracy.

Abortion is symbolic for women's self-determination: without the ability to freely kill their children in the womb they would have trouble working, fornicating and could be stuck with a child that they had to raise against their will, often the product of a man they (now) hate.

Abortion rights as we know them are a form of extreme libertarianism and nihilism: society regards this kind of freedom as being more important than the existence of the next generation or women's traditional role as wives and mothers. It bestows a kind of unlimited value on women's "freedom" in their minds. And of course, many women have had abortions or know women who have, so it's personal.

However, abortion isn't good for women in many respects and actually increases men's "freedom":

1. Reduces consequences of sex for men = more pressure on women to have sex and have sex without using condoms

2. Legal abortion = ball in women's court = it's more acceptable for men to abandon pregnant women and relationships generally

3. More men run or threaten to run = pressure on women to kill child against their will

They do not understand that increased rights usually come with increased responsibilities, even if they aren't immediately obvious and that men and women in society form an interconnected whole.​
High IQ.

This is the real, sophisticated answer.

The same reason you can convince blacks to riot for 9 months because a few criminal niggers died: They are stupid and they're easily brainwashed by the media. I really don't think there's much more to it for the vast majority of foids.

Also I think politics is for ugly people, if you're Chad or some foid who can just get free drinks at the bar and fuck all day long and get constant validation on instagram or if you're uglier you can go on reddit for spewing dumbfuck opinions that agree with the current thing: Then why would you care about politics except for the most basic bitch easily understandable things like "women need rights" or "man bad except the gay ones and the brown ones sometimes".

If I was Chad I would be going out right now having a blast at some bar or club and then getting my dick sucked afterwards. And foids can basically live that life without being Stacey-tier anyways so the same goes for them. I wouldn't be thinking about politics, I wouldn't be watching debates, I wouldn't be looking up crime statistics and demographic change.

The fact is simple.The virtue of Natural selection has started in its full form now (and Hypergamy).Foids are now literally want WHICH ONE WILL THEY ACCEPT i.e from CHADS only.Below that, any seed need to be deleted even it is a HTM in certain cases.

The whole Society is just a full blown Circus of it's own.

women will actually have to take responsibility for their actions for the first time in human history.

It's because they know if the economy completely goes to shit, infinite bamalians flood the borders even more, and any other political catastrophe, they will be protected

JBW(just be woman) is law

they value their right to whore around above other political issues

All that matters to women is letting more random dudes cum inside them. Any and everything in their way of that goal must be exterminated no matter the cost

They fear having babies with non-chads. If the male population was only made of chads abortion wouldn't be an issue for them

Babies , Babies , Babies
For generation's society has been unsucessful educating families to combat the
hordes of thousand 's of bastard's being pumped out every year until they are too old to do so.
Now we face a new age problem hordes of creatures that try to get pregnant and carry babies they can't deliver .
They masses face a threat of a creepy darkness that is just not natural.

Foids love killing their own babies

Why do the troons want to impose pronouns when the working classes are increasingly in shit?

The same question

The left and the workers' movements became corrupted and began to be used by the elites as a tool of mass control. Since the fall of the Soviet Union, they have focused on appealing to minorities with a clear narcissistic profile that only think about their petty problems: Homosexuals, Trannies, Ethnic minorities and feminist women (99% of women are pro-feminism even if they do not go out with a flag on the street)

Feminism and its stupid causes triumph because the majority of women are stupid and narcissistic.

This is also done to divert attention from the important problems that do concern the working class: Work hours, Salaries, Retirements, Taxes.

The working class is mentally and spiritually annulled and the material conditions are not in place at this time for a great movement of workers to fight for better living conditions to emerge again.

The left abandoned... left the working classes stranded

Another thing I want to emphasize is: If a woman supports abortion then the best thing that can happen is that that woman actually aborts.

That means she is a psychopath/sociopath and would have been a horrible mother anyway, giving her children a life of suffering. Let only the minority of non-psychopathic women have children (women who reject abortion), in the long term it is best for everyone.

Evil commits evil and takes itself out of the reproduction cycle.

Last edited:

I digress however.

This

A single mother has little chance of Chad and will be forced to look for Normis betabuxer, forever forgetting about Chad. Accordingly, the foid always wants to have a plan B if something goes wrong. Abortion is just a plan B that they want to have so that they can use it if necessary.
Correct answer, as usual, mr. Anarcho Nihilist. Other responses here seem to be stupid ("jews"), naive ("brainwashed by the media") or simply wrong ("they like to kill babies due to being evile"). They simply don't want the burden of raising an unwanted kid and know having kids out of wedlock dramatically reduces their dating value, viz. with men whom they genuinely desire. This is simply immoral but does not amount to active malice.

Because it's an issue that concerns women exclusively, and in our modern gynocentric society, women's issues must be at the top of everyone's priority list. The reason why women care so much about abortion in particular is because having a child is a boogeyman for them. They know that they are risking pregnancy when they get dug out by chad every weekend, and they want to completely eliminate the possibility.

Notice how when people bring up the injustices of recent history, women being forced to stay home and not be able to vote is one of the first things they list. All of them forgetting about the millions upon millions of teenage boys who were thrown into the meat grinder of war for simply being born male. Think about that, women not being able to vote is brought up more often than boys being slaughtered. Remember when Hillary Clinton said that women are the true victims of war because they lost their sons? That is the state of our society, literally anything will somehow be contorted to victimize women.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back