Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... chudur-budur @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.

He has had 1st child from this foid:

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
26d 4h 10m
coperexia said:
was a lurker on here for months bc i didnt wanna take the blackpill, but here i am :blackpill:
Was it chadfish tinder accoounts? and how easy foids throw themselves to Chads while you have to hold perfect frame just to don't be laughed at?

Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
8d 23h 31m
Very impressive (in terms of the drastic increase in relative SMV). I will concede that whitecels do have what appears to be a fairly reliable hope, even if being white doesn't help much in white countries.

Honestly pretty strong lifefuel ngl.

It could be the lighting or angle or whatever, but I think that the female he had the 1st child with is beautiful and looks like perfect gf.

Some of these females look average or a bit uglier than average, yet that still MOGS.

Last edited:
lord

lord

Ugly women should receive death penalty.
-
15d 2h 21m
and this is how the next ER was born...

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
26d 4h 10m
E lad said:
bruh poor kids
I would support the new globo homo world order if they manage to stop incels being born in this world but they are greedy fuckers who only care about themselves and gives no fuck about anything else

Dirlewanger

Dirlewanger

SS-Obergruppenführer
★★★★
1d 19h 46m
E lad said:
bruh poor kids
Yeah man, they’re all going to be SEAcels
BigHeadCel said:
yeh plenty of people could do this. I have plans to try it in Ethiopia, and all over Asia
>Oil drilling

bru

E lad

E lad

Greycel
13h 4m
Honeypot said:
I would support the new globo homo world order if they manage to stop incels being born in this world but they are greedy fuckers who only care about themselves and gives no fuck about anything else
I'm not saying we should end humanity I'm just saying not to bring people into this world and let them be incels for your own selfish reasons

Last edited:
Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
26d 4h 10m
E lad said:
I'm not saying we should end humanity I'm just saying not to bring people into this world and let them be incels for your own selfish reasons
selfish reasons = being a fucking dumb foid?

foids just move around bumping in to things, they can barely be considered living things

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-
7d 9h 7m
I hate when a man takes multiple virginities.

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★★
3d 8h 32m
Look at what foids do for status.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8