Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

Screenshot 20180609 011235 LINE
20180509 221413

Afsdfdasfasfads
Kek

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
Fasdfsa
20180527 192910
Asgfdgsdfgsdfg

He has had 1st child from this foid:
WAa71J5h

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
20180606 201603

20180607 213842 1

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
He lost weight. Fatcels losing weight and then suddenly transforming into chad/chadlite aren’t exactly unheard of. As long as you were born with the right base of course…

Take Henry cavii for instance, apparently he used to be an obese teen who played world of warcraft all day and got bullied. Now look where he is today without that weight
Yep fatcels fakecels confirmed

How can he shag a chick with no protection then proceed to leave the lady because she doesn't want to abort the baby in her womb? Irresponsible behaviour tbh.

How can he shag a chick with no protection then proceed to leave the lady because she doesn't want to abort the baby in her womb? Irresponsible behaviour tbh.
Based behavior you retarded foid

Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?
How could he do this? :feelscry:
Literally... kids are a joke to humans. Its so disgusting to see something like this.

View attachment 19826View attachment 19827
View attachment 19837View attachment 19838
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

View attachment 19829View attachment 19830View attachment 19832

View attachment 19833

View attachment 19835
View attachment 19840

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.
Selfish racemixer, hope his sons all go ER on his ass

Just breed more ERs bro, what can go wrong, bro.

Just fuck an asian woman bro xD

Srsly if I had to rape a foid (which I essentially would have to, would I want to have actual sex) I would pick the ugliest white foid over any azn just to make sure my potential prospective offspring are WHITE and not MUTTS.

Sure, the JBW pill might work for *you* in SE Asia, but your """"son""""" will just have to kys himself.

It's over.

This guy was never an incel to begin with and makes actual incels look like a joke. If all I had to do was lose weight and buy a ticket to SEA then I would have done so years ago. Hes just a failed normie who couldn't put the fork down for 5 minutes. His inceldom was his own fault unlike most of us here.

Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?
How could he do this? :feelscry:
Why are you even here if your goal isn't to ascend? You are volcel.

How tall is he? Probably mogs me if above 6 foot…

How tall is he? Probably mogs me if above 6 foot…
He's chad when skinny wtf is this chad worship thread all who are happy for him need to die he's a manlet though like 5'7

Another proof you can live like a literal king by building up assets in west then moving to there

Honestly he looks like normie to me. But good job regardless

We know you're still roaming here @itsOVER :feelshaha:
Can't forget your roots

We know you're still roaming here @itsOVER :feelshaha:
Can't forget your roots
itsOVER
-
Banned
Joined Dec 11, 2017
Last seen Yesterday at 4:05 AM

:feelstrash::feelstrash:

>race mixing

Have we learned nothing?

please whites and asians do this to our cursed indian race and lift us up in the misery spectrum.

From the picture, this is my home country (Thailand). I can tell that there are many foids/trans foids waiting for white dicks from the 1st world countries.

You can be like him, but I have 2 questions for you.
1. Are you rich? Because 60-70% of foids who are into white guys are gold-diggers. You should prepare to buy her an iPhone. A house and a pickup truck for her parents etc.

2. Do you understand how to protect yourself from STDs? Many of foids that are after white men are in the same class that you can find in a red-light district. Make sure you are safe.

You saying you wouldnt ascend with 8/10 qt noodlefoid? @lazy_gamer_423

You saying you wouldnt ascend with 8/10 qt noodlefoid? @lazy_gamer_423
why would i create another ER? plus it doesn't matter cause she wouldn't fuck me anyway

1. Are you rich?
No, I'm a neet living with my parents
2. Do you understand how to protect yourself from STDs?
No, I just want to CREAMPIE a woman's womb. That's literally all that matters in life. Fucking women, that what everyone wants.

Good for him. These noodlewhores deserve to get a taste of their own medicine. I hope the chinks over there don’t start to catch on what he’s doing. We got to increase the incel army for the future.

View attachment 19833

View attachment 19835
View attachment 19840

Nigga living the dream life shit man damn good for him

View attachment 19833

View attachment 19835
View attachment 19840

Yes exactly thats what im saying lets start the incel revolution

Its over we should always ban fakecels and never allow sexhavers in here

Another proof you can live like a literal king by building up assets in west then moving to there
Its over we should always ban fakecels and never allow sexhavers in here
Nigga living the dream life shit man damn good for him
if u read itsover story u are enlightened on jbw theory
Honestly he looks like normie to me. But good job regardless
Sorry for the mass reply but this guy was always a retarded volcel that could've stayed in the west and ascended by starving himself for two months. He was always a chad. Fat makes such a big difference.

Sorry for the mass reply but this guy was always a retarded volcel that could've stayed in the west and ascended by starving himself for two months. He was always a chad. Fat makes such a big difference.
View attachment 1137738View attachment 1137739
idk maybe this case is fatcel=volcel case and not point out jbw as strong as i thought but theres still lot of legit jbw cases, i guess i should stop rec this case to point out jbw then. ty for story tho

View attachment 1137738View attachment 1137739
Looks like a chad brutal