Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gentleman... straight from the dumb whores mouth (figuratively that is)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200805 110016

"Marry a man we aren't attracted to or Live in constant Heartbreak from one's we are or Die alone"

So a the only choices for a female are

Betabuxx

Get pumped and dumped by Chad

Or Completely write off sub 8 men

Yes, Wet wet but Continuing to reaffirm the blackpill is important.

Fucking whore I want to punch a hole out in her head with my fists (in dance dance revolution).

once again normies aren't attractive to women

"yet they can get laid on tinder" :soy:

View attachment 308784

"Marry a man we aren't attracted to or Live in constant Heartbreak from one's we are or Die alone"

So a the only choices for a female are

Betabuxx

Get pumped and dumped by Chad

Or Completely write off sub 8 men

Yes, Wet wet but Continuing to reaffirm the blackpill is important.

She literally outlined it and spelled it out.

How the fuck can anybody deny the black pill when they themselves admit that it's either chad, Billy Beta, or die alone?

JFL

Fuck this. I knew this already but it hurts more when I hear it from a female

All I hear is "waaaah I only want the top 20% of men waaaaaah"

Yo link the OG post i wanna read commenta

Nuking whores should be men's god given right

Foids don't know what actual problems are in the modern feminazi world.

Society must take lots of rights from them that they can actually experience what it means not to live on tutorial mode.

This degenerate faggot culture where we've just replaced God with "sexual attraction" is completely untenable. I've come to realize that genuine sexual attraction is a luxury that countless generations of our ancestors, both male and female, only got to enjoy on occasion if lucky. Plus JFL at the idea of women in marriages with non-chads are living in total MISERY. What a fucking joke.

All of this is because women are spoiled rotten. This world needs more misogyny. All men should look at women with contempt first and potential sexual outlets second.

This degenerate faggot culture where we've just replaced God with "sexual attraction" is completely untenable. I've come to realize that genuine sexual attraction is a luxury that countless generations of our ancestors, both male and female, only got to enjoy on occasion if lucky. Plus JFL at the idea of women in marriages with non-chads are living in total MISERY. What a fucking joke.

All of this is because women are spoiled rotten. This world needs more misogyny. All men should look at women with contempt first and potential sexual outlets second.

Too late for that. Foids can vote, and the bluepilled male majority too.

You'd need a dictatorship to change that. And this is not easy to implement these days.

Hitler 2.0 when?

I don't care what statistics say, women cheat a lot more than men. They just don't get caught

Female standards are too high.
Female standards are too high.
How many times do we need to repeat this?
We will never have a happy world for both genders. Either one or the other or neither.
If you want to go ahead and hack the genetic code to make women lower standards or turn all men into Chads, good luck. If you do the second path you are fucking over all existing men though.

Bruh...

Welcome back, btw.
Thanks, and why would that be bad when it's something women could easily lie about, and are know to lie about?

Thanks, and why would that be bad when it's something women could easily lie about, and are know to lie about?

Sure, anybody can easily lie about stats. A specific stat may be garbage, but stats itself isn't.

Too late for that. Foids can vote, and the bluepilled male majority too.

You'd need a dictatorship to change that. And this is not easy to implement these days.
Hitler 2.0 when?

Don't get me wrong boys, I'm under no illusions about positive change coming in any intentional form from the oligarchs or the unwashed masses. We may have to live in the system, but we never have to be of the system. Nothing is more bluepilled than trading our ability to think critically for the chance the system may toss us a few crumbs.

I don't care what statistics say, women cheat a lot more than men. They just don't get caught

Every single foid cheats. And when they get caught then it's still the man's fault because they say you "didn't care enough" about them, or they "didn't feel loved anymore" by you or some other shit.

Modern society always blames men. It's over anyway.

Only male existance that is worth it these days is being Chad, don't marry and just fuck all the foids whether they are in relationships/married or whatever.

Well said, this is one of the reasons it baffles me how anyone can be an atheists when it led to all this shit, and that's ignoring the fact that atheism makes no sense. It brings nothing but destruction to a society. White nats like to delude themselves that it is jews or muslims ruining their cunts, but in reality, the true jew and sabotager of nations is the atheist

Jfl, it’s literally fuck, marry, kill.

The blackpill never ceases to surprise.
the true jew and sabotager of nations is the atheist
Wrong. Its the women. The future post-female societies will rise above the cycle of nations.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back