Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Genociding foid worshippers for INCELDIA

will you worship foids

• yes, i want my testicles castrated and squashed right in front of me lord erenyeager

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No ill fight for inceldia, and keep the original tenets necessary for Fixing the universe

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
i have recently discovered a plethora of foid worshippers on this site, and they must need eradication, for such incorrections. as warning ill castrate their parasitic testicles for allowing such thoughts in. We only hate women and conduct our domination on them, NOT WORSHIP THEM. they are evil eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll beings, who put us in this position.

Foids are more evil than satan.

Cleanse Incelistan from traitors and faggot cucks

Never forget to proudly wave the flag of Incelistan

iu

Will you personally castrate and squash my balls incels dot is user erenyeager with invader zim profile picture even if I don't worship foids :cool:

Cleanse Incelistan from traitors and faggot cucks

Never forget to proudly wave the flag of Incelistan

iu
inceldia capital
Will you personally castrate and squash my balls incels dot is user erenyeager with invader zim profile picture even if I don't worship foids :cool:
if u worshipa hole u will become sterilized by me by the grace of god myself
@Fat Link this guy is sus most likely infiltrator?

Last edited:
But theyre so cute and innocent though:fuk:

But theyre so cute and innocent though:fuk:
only a redditortard would do such things. :feelswhat: @Fat Link i wish to have mod powers to delete them sky high:ahegao:

When Incels take over, there will be many genocides, starting with foid worshipers, then normies, then chads, then simps, then whores

erenyeager is now watching you:what:. Ok fedcel:fbi::fbi:
no, im deliberate gunna castrate you, maybe in front of your oneitis and 2d oneitis perhaps:feelsdevil: now seethe