Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Genocidal non-white immigration will eventually solve inceldom in the West

Murderous Hatred

Murderous Hatred

Banned
-
As we all know, the great Western "democracies" - AKA the (((hostile elites))) in control of the Anglosphere and western Europe since the 1960's - are actively committing demographic suicide by importing large numbers of non-whites, mostly low quality immigrants from certain regions of the third world, particularly Africa, the Moslem world, Latin America and the Indian subcontinent.

(((They))) aren't going to stop until whites are reduced to minorities in their own countries. We can see the effects of mass immigration all around us: the overcrowding in the cities, especially public transit and in hospitals, the crumbling infrastructure, destruction of valuable cropland to build houses for non-whites, rampant crime, Islamic terrorism, welfare abuse, increasing poverty and homelessness, rapid ghettoization of ethnic minorities... the list is endless.

The problem with the seemingly endless mass immigration is ultimately an ecological one: you can't have infinite growth in a finite world. Let's face it, because of incessant multicultural propaganda and Western pathological altruism, the end result of centuries of exposure to Christian religious dogma, whites aren't fighting back any time soon, not unless there is a major economic catastrophe of some sort. This growth will unfortunately continue until all resources are finally exhausted.

During resource depletion of the West, formerly homogeneous nations will fracture along ethnic and racial lines. The (((hostile elites))) will no longer be able to provide the invading non-whites with jobs, welfare handouts, free medical care and other white "gimmedats." There will be mass starvation, followed by race conflict as material scarcity intensifies competition for available resources. Unfortunately for whites, the non-whites will not return to their home countries peacefully. This means that the coming race war will be a war of racial extermination, a hundred times bloodier and more violent than the great World Wars, largely because of the wide genetic and cultural dissimilarities between the groups involved.The final aim of this war of dispossession will be the extermination of the white race through seizure of all of their land and material wealth. Think about what happened to the white farmers in Rhodesia when the blacks under Mugabe seized power from Ian Smith. This is the future of the West after decades of genocidal non-white immigration.

Nations traditionally disposed of their excess male population through war (inceldom wasn't such a major problem in the past). The last great war was fought over 70 years ago. This post-1945 "pax Americana" has allowed for a massive increase in the number of excess males. The coming race war will result in the destruction of not only excess males, but will create a gender assymetry in which females finally outnumber males. Whites will end up fighting a war on two fronts: a race war to drive the non-whites out of their homelands and a civil war to drive the (((hostile elites))) and their neo-globalist minions from power. Many white patriots will die fighting the non-whites, but also fighting the leftist traitors of their own race.

When the war is over, there will be mass devastation across the entire Western hemisphere, but one thing is certain: women will have to lower the price of sex in order to find a mate because the male of the species will be in short supply.

I used to care about the future of western civilization, but as an incel I've discovered that the West isn't worth protecting. The only thing worth protecting is whatever happiness you have left.

The jews already won boyo

I think we should distinguish between the degeneracy of modern western culture, i.e. PoMo, immigration-fueled multikulti, liberal egalitarianism, cultural Marxism, gender fluidity vs. actual western civilization, which is based on the achievements of the ancient Greeks and Romans. Their elevation of reason over blind superstition brought us the Scientific Revolution and modern technological society. The great Western project started in antiquity is absolutely worth preserving and continuing.

nah

there still white chads

reproduction is a evolutive and social competition

that mean there will be winers (chads) med term (normies and chadlites) and loser (incels)

there ave been incels always

There's being an incel then there's wanting to see my country ravaged by 3rd world freaks maybe I'm just not angry enough yet

High IQ post. Europe desperately needs a war, there's no other way. If Fatherland is going down, it must at least go with a good fight.

High IQ post. Europe desperately needs a war, there's no other way. If Fatherland is going down, it must at least go with a good fight.
Im not a sfcel but another world war is necessary to kill off some males

Im not a sfcel but another world war is necessary to kill off some males
I'm not a sfcel either, but it's kind sad to see your race being the target of something like that. Not that we don't deserve it for being such cucks who pioneered on giving rights and freedom to women, but still, sad.

I'm not a sfcel either, but it's kind sad to see your race being the target of something like that. Not that we don't deserve it for being such cucks who pioneered on giving rights and freedom to women, but still, sad.
I still cannot believe that women have rights, I love to think that letting women vote was a meme gone wrong

Like a couple guys were drinking beer and thinking "hey lol what would happen if we let women vote" and then they did just to fuck around but everything spiraled out of control and went to shit

I hope the west collapses into one giant favela. Natural order would be restored with men as leaders.

I still cannot believe that women have rights, I love to think that letting women vote was a meme gone wrong

Like a couple guys were drinking beer and thinking "hey lol what would happen if we let women vote" and then they did just to fuck around but everything spiraled out of control and went to shit
Damn cuck miners from Wyoming.

After the coming race war, an inevitability given the biological realities of human existence, large numbers of men, including chads, will die off in the Western hemisphere. In your traditional army, the chads were the officers leading the cannon fodder into battle, so they would be the first to risk their lives.

Academics have long observed that female mate preference is best described in economic terms and determined by gender asymmetries. If there are many males or an excess of males, the price of sex will be high. Only chads will have enough biological capital to purchase access to a woman's body. If there are few males, the price of sex will be low. This means that low status males will have a chance to mate with available females.

Based on my knowledge of zoology, genetics, ecological economics and history, the current massive non-white invasion of white countries will result in an armed conflict so destructive that the number of males will be significantly reduced relative to females. Non-white invasion will largely eliminate the problem of inceldom, although there will be exceptions.

Nonwhite immigration is actually a plus.

Why? Well nonwhite chads are in charge. Yes, you too can get laid but you have to be race traitor and a religion traitor too.

Just to collect waifu based on the patriarchal hierarchy of a foreign religion.

You just have to be rich though.

Based on my knowledge of zoology, genetics, ecological economics and history, the current massive non-white invasion of white countries will result in an armed conflict so destructive that the number of males will be significantly reduced relative to females. Non-white invasion will largely eliminate the problem of inceldom, although there will be exceptions.

Cope.

What's really gonna happen is we're going to end up like Brazil, totally unopposed. Just a shitty mongrel country where hypergamy is still a thing. Incels will still hold no power.

I used to care about the future of western civilization, but as an incel I've discovered that the West isn't worth protecting. The only thing worth protecting is whatever happiness you have left.
Agreed.

Cope.

What's really gonna happen is we're going to end up like Brazil, totally unopposed. Just a shitty mongrel country where hypergamy is still a thing. Incels will still hold no power.

This is my prediction as well. The elite white genes will continue their filter towards the top of society and they will live in the walled castles while the brown, 80 iq masses shuffle around the wasteland like zombies.

In the short term, non-white invasion benefits chad, especially if he likes to race-mix and have non-whites working for him for almost nothing. But in the long term, the incels are the ones who benefit.

In the Beta Uprising that follows, the incels get to kill the traitor chads and other leftoids. The coming race war will be many times worse than the bloodbath that followed in the wake of the dissolution of the multicultural and multi-ethnic Austro-Hungarian empire. After the war, the population of available females will significantly outnumber males.

Don't see a civil war arising, sadly. Europe is probably gonna end up like Argentina and the USA, gradually transforming into a race mixed nation.

The best hope for the white race is to segregate in some rural area in Eastern Europe.

This is my prediction as well. The elite white genes will continue their filter towards the top of society and they will live in the walled castles while the brown, 80 iq masses shuffle around the wasteland like zombies.
There's going to be great inequality. JBW will become even more potent than it is now.

Cope.

I think there are some important historical differences between what happened in Brazil and what's happening right now in the West. I do not deny that there will be some "Brazilianization" of the West through immigration, this is also inevitable, but for certain reasons I don't think this will be the dominant trend.

In Brazil, the white colonial elite encouraged low-status whites to mate with non-whites. This led to the development of an ideology of "whitening," where non-whites were encouraged to whiten themselves with lighter skinned people in an effort to diffuse racial tension and achieve greater social and economic parity with whites. Since many people in Brazil have ancestors from Africa, Europe and the Americas, including people phenotypically classified as white, explicit racism is rare. This is further shown by the racial history of Latin America, which is nowhere near as explosive or as conflict-laden as the racial history of North America.

A second factor is immigration. While Brazil experienced mass immigration in the past, it was nowhere near as massive or as destructive as today's non-white immigration to the West. Non-white immigrants to the West are encouraged to keep their own culture and language, as well as segregate into their own ghettos. Plus, the non-whites are growing rapidly and are being handed power by (((traitorous elites))), either directly or through affirmative action. The growth in the non-white population in the West has been so massive that whites will eventually be reduced to tiny minorities in their own countries. Unlike Brazil, where non-whites were encouraged to worship whites and whiten themselves as much as possible, today's non-white immigrant is taught to hate whites because racism and celebrate his own national and racial identity while he builds his own ethnic homeland on formerly white soil.

No, the world's most violent and destructive race war is definitely where the West is headed.

Don't see a civil war arising, sadly. Europe is probably gonna end up like Argentina and the USA, gradually transforming into a race mixed nation.

The best hope for the white race is to segregate in some rural area in Eastern Europe.

Wherever whites go, non-whites will follow. Eventually whites are going to have to fight back or risk being exterminated like the Boers of SA.

Wherever whites go, non-whites will follow. Eventually whites are going to have to fight back or risk being exterminated like the Boers of SA.
If whites were gonna fight back as a race, they would have done so long ago. Now we are in a situation of "run for your life" where smart whites will have to realize that the only way to save the race is segregation and elitism.
I'm looking to settle in Poland or similar in the near future.

Eastern Europeans are the most race realist whites, making them the healthiest from a racial perspective. Any attempt to import massive numbers of non-whites into eastern Europe would be met with large-scale violence, which is why the region is a no-go for the Kalergi crowd. I suspect two reasons for their greater racial awareness: the experience of having to fight off conquering non-whites in the past (i.e. the Golden Horde and the Ottoman armies) and the Iron Curtain, which shielded them from the multikulti poison.

However, do not underestimate the opposition among whites. People are noticing the negative effects of non-white immigration and speaking out. The rise of the anti-immigration parties in western Europe, the election of Trump and the rally in Charlottesville are signs that whites are becoming woke as things gradually worsen.