Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetics = unfair lottery

W

worstcel

Banned
-
One can be more attractive, intelligent, stronger, faster, sociable in every way. Next world war will be about this kind of stuff, especially as new technology emerges. We will be on our couch all day while robots serve us. Once our robochads begin to serve us, we get lazier as a species and our genetics begin to deteriorate, while other species continue their hard survival life. We will genetically deteriorate so much we will become an inferior species to monkeys and genetic editing will be the only solution. However, people will say it's unethical and WW3 begins.

This is your best post very good

Actually looks don’t matter, personality is most important. I know this because girls say this after they finish making fun of me in public.

Strong fourth post.

WW3 when?

Robots are only for jews!

i mean is there any fair lottery?

Genetics are fair, it's our dysgenic societies that aren't.

Robots are only for jews!

Lol
"Brave New World Order"
Sounds like something that came out from a colonizer´s mouth.

Lol
"Brave New World Order"
Sounds like something that came out from a colonizer´s mouth.
lol! Yeah. Whites have been the jews favorite war horses for a while. Soom it will be Chinas turn to pull the jewish plow.