Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetics can be ruthless

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
In regards to @RREEEEEEEEE recent post about the year 31 year old kissless guy i got to thinking, there are so many parts to the face (cheekbones foreheads browrirdge jaw lower third mouth nose eye area) that determines attractiveness if even one of those areas are off or deformed you're fucked.

The face has more than 6 areas that determine attractiveness; that means that its a high probability of one of things being unattractive. Genetics are a scam life is a scam fuck this shit

Genetics don't give no fucks. That nigga ice cold.

blackpill: it's not genetics. your parents shitty foods and bad parenting, plus dental industry shitty understanding of jaw development made you incel

In regards to @RREEEEEEEEE recent post about the year 31 year old kissless guy i got to thinking, there are so many parts to the face (cheekbones foreheads browrirdge jaw lower third mouth nose eye area) that determines attractiveness if even one of those areas are off or deformed you're fucked.

The face has more than 6 areas that determine attractiveness; that means that its a high probability of one of things being unattractive. Genetics are a scam life is a scam fuck this shit
Wait, what's special about a 31 year old guy being kissless? I'm 26 and kissless.

blackpill: any one of us could have been a chad under the right environmental conditions.

Yes bro, one deformed facial feature is a death sentence. I was unfortunate enough to be fuarked over by my environment instead of my genetics. It really does suck.

^^^orthocuck cope. if you nosebreathed and ate the right foods, you'd be chad. you just can't deal with the fact that you're responsible for your own ugliness

Yes bro, one deformed facial feature is a death sentence. I was unfortunate enough to be fuarked over by my environment instead of my genetics. It really does suck.
Same.

blackpill: it's not genetics. your parents shitty foods and bad parenting, plus dental industry shitty understanding of jaw development made you incel
0ezv3exe3nm11.png

This is very through, even though I found mewing late, it managed to slightly elevate my jaw and cheekbones, also the diet helped as well giving me .5 extra points, sadly I was a 2/10 now 2.5/10 :feelsrope:
blackpill: any one of us could have been a chad under the right environmental conditions.
No now you're just coping:feelskek:, the best I would've gotten from early mewing is probably 6/10 because I was Born with very poor genetics from the get go, that's to my stupid ass mother that don't know fuck about nutrition and baby development:reeeeee:

^^^orthocuck cope. if you nosebreathed and ate the right foods, you'd be chad. you just can't deal with the fact that you're responsible for your own ugliness
If that's the case then what's you're excuse chicocopecel

Did you break your nose also?
I got cucked twice as a kid (kinda yes) and a second time in my teen (hernias in my back so unfornunate to stunted growth).

Because we lost the genetic lottery society hates us

Lmao cope. Chad doesn’t mew and doesn’t go to the gym and stop looks good

Meanwhile incel can mew for years and eat clean but still gets fucked over by genetics

Its a meymey

I got fuarked over when I was a kid, like you. Feelsbadman.jpg

You know what's really depressing ? Some days you wonder what kind of life you would have had if you didn't had it.

nba chads eat fast food and were raised by single moms in the hood yet have top tier height and athleticism

stop with the "you're ugly because you mouth breathed" cope. it's 100% genes

You know what's really depressing ? Some days you wonder what kind of life you would have had if you didn't had it.
I would have enjoyed a normal life tbh.

nba chads eat fast food and were raised by single moms in the hood yet have top tier height and athleticism

Thank you, the next braindead fucker to spew that mewing bullshit i will fuck them in the ass with a rusty hatchet

mouthbreathing doesn't cause ugliness bro, it's all genetics. i'm not responsible for my own ugliness

Dg-7Kv2VMAAb87X.jpg

mouthbreathing as a child 100% causes retrusion and downward growth, you abject morons. fucking retards don't even do the research and just believe the establishment's orthocuck assessment that it's all genetics. you are literally agreeing with the same people who caused you all to be ugly, you fucking imbeciles.

if you had mike mew teaching you how to stand, sit, chew, mew, and nose breath, you'd be good looking, deal with it. you're ugly because you are your parents were retards who didn't realize you could change the shape of your jaws and midface through proper myofuction as a child.

when did this place become cuckit tier in its ignorance and retardation?

ummm stupid fuck, nba "chads" are 99% ugly as fuck. they just have height, fame, and status you dumb nigger cunt

mouthbreathing doesn't cause ugliness bro, it's all genetics. i'm not responsible for my own ugliness

Dg-7Kv2VMAAb87X.jpg

mouthbreathing as a child 100% causes retrusion and downward growth, you abject morons. fucking retards don't even do the research and just believe the establishment's orthocuck assessment that it's all genetics. you are literally agreeing with the same people who caused you all to be ugly, you fucking imbeciles.

if you had mike mew teaching you how to stand, sit, chew, mew, and nose breath, you'd be good looking, deal with it. you're ugly because you are your parents were retards who didn't realize you could change the shape of your jaws and midface through proper myofuction as a child.

when did this place become cuckit tier in its ignorance and retardation?

ummm stupid fuck, nba "chads" are 99% ugly as fuck. they just have height, fame, and status you dumb nigger cunt

your posts is basically like saying "playing basketball makes you tall and black"

mouthbreathing doesn't make you ugly, people with shit genetics mouthbreath naturally

your jaw size/shape is from your genetics. same as your height. that shit was set from birth.

your posts is basically like saying "playing basketball makes you tall and black"

mouthbreathing doesn't make you ugly, people with shit genetics mouthbreath naturally

your jaw size/shape is from your genetics. same as your height. that shit was set from birth.